Product Waiting Lists

Product Waiting Lists

by Wait.li

Launch to exclusive customers while growing hype and publicity

G FUEL

This app is wonderful. We use it to create "early access" lists for upcoming product launches. It helps us control the flow of traffic to products. I would definitely suggest trying it out! Patrick, the developer, is also a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive to my requests.

May 1, 2020

Thanks a bunch folks, I'm really glad that we've been able to figure out a great pre-launch solution for your store using Wait.li. Stay well and good luck with future product launches! Thanks :)

Robbynclothing

Excellent app, very easy to use.
I have received some help very quickly after requesting a support.

May 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) It is much appreciated, and I'm so glad that you are finding great use of Wait.li!

Groupvy

A great app by a great developer! Subject to your specific business needs there are many ways to use this app. Patrick has been extremely responsive and helpful, it has been an excellent experience working with him. We highly recommend this app!

Plug-shop.com

One of the best apps I use. Intuitive easy to use and does what you promise.
Excellent assistance service ready and kind to solve ANY kind of problem related to the app.
SUPER recommended A +++

Bock Bock Smocks & More

We love the app! First, it was so easy to install and set up. Second, Patrick is nothing short of AMAZING. We had a few questions, and he was very prompt to message us back. He even made a few tweaks to help Waitlist integrate seamlessly with our store and brand! We are excited for the upcoming update that will be releasing also.

August 12, 2019

Thank you! This is so lovely to hear :) I'm so glad you had a great experience so far with Wait.li, and I'm happy to help wherever possible with the app. Thanks a bunch!!

Football Town Global

This is a great app that has helped us very much understand which products will be selling better than others and the support given is top class. Highly recommended

July 17, 2019

Thank you so much! I really appreciate hearing how the app helps your business, and I'm super glad that I was able to help you integrate with your new theme design (which looks lovely).

Sakary Health

I reached out to Patrick about an issue and not only he responded in less than 5 minutes, but he also went above and beyond to accommodate a custom-made solution, all of it in no time (literally). Very professional customer services, I highly recommend working with him.

Ethony Tarot

This app is super easy to use and the support is fantastic and very quick to respond. Highly recommended.

LUNA BRONZE | US

App is good however does not work well when you add the app to multiple stores; requires you to go incognito mode and clear browser cache in order to make updates/edits to each store. Fix this and this gets a 5 star review!

May 14, 2019

Hi! This problem has been fixed now for a few months :)

If you could take a look and let me know if everything is working as intended, that would be awesome.

Thanks so much!
Patrick

The Penguin Place

Nice interface and install and preinstall was easy with the wizard that was displayed on left-hand size.

May 14, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! I hope the app is working great for you, let me know if you've got any questions.

Previous 1