Product Dreamlist

Wish to buy a Product, Save it in Wishlist

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

Kevro

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I downloaded this app with high hopes, but was extremely disappointed. First off, when I tried to actually get the app installed on my front end, it didn't work. Second, after the app was downloaded and installed, I noticed functionality issues and visual issues throughout my website. I didn't realize the app was the source of the problems until after I uninstalled / deleted it, and then all of those issues went away. I do not recommend downloading this app.

Mixxci

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really thought this app was unique, but after more research, there are far better apps that allow you to create multiple wishlists AND add the same product to those wishlists. (Although this app says that's possible in the description, it's not, and when I notified the developer that it wasn't working, they said it wasn't available. The fact that they still leave this in their description seems deceptive.) Also, this app is very slow to load, 1.5s according to my speed tests. We've moved on to Wishl- load times are under a second.