4.9
Edited November 16, 2023

Their support is good and reply fast and the app works well. Thank you!

Balardi EU
About 1 month using the app
myappsmarket replied November 14, 2023

January 20, 2024

Great app with too many advanced features. However, make sure you ask the developers first because, in my case, the features I want are not implemented. Great customer service, by the way! Good luck!

PBLD
1 day using the app
myappsmarket replied January 22, 2024

Thanks for the awesome review!

Edited July 3, 2023

Good app! But it is a little slower other than that it contains most of the required filtering. They even created a custom filter based on our needs specifically for us.

Mi Arcus
India
6 months using the app
myappsmarket replied July 1, 2023

June 9, 2023

This app saves me so much time. It's great that you can also reverse an edit at the touch of a button. Customer service is quick too.

Tielka
myappsmarket replied June 9, 2023

January 12, 2021

I love this app, it makes my job easy to edit Prices for the vendor! worth the money and save your time editing and maintaining the website. highly recommend it for people looking to maintain large product numbers for the store.

Webwinkelaar.nl
Netherlands
11 months using the app
myappsmarket replied January 12, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

August 18, 2023

How would you rate this app?

Good app. Good custom service. They assist me quickly and answer my questions in timely manner.

Tartan Today
Vietnam
4 days using the app
myappsmarket replied August 19, 2023

December 28, 2021

very useful app. very professional team, fast answer, creative work and nice dealing I highly recommend to use the app.

cushyby
Saudi Arabia
9 months using the app
myappsmarket replied December 28, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

February 5, 2021

Really quick and easy to use, saves you time on loading. Fast customer service responses. Great App.

Pure Style Collection
myappsmarket replied February 5, 2021

Edited July 12, 2021

App tut was sie soll. Seit neuem Update kann man auch Bulks Löschen. leider arbeitet die App heute nicht! Ich wünsche mir weitere Funktionen.

Street-& Sportswear Aurich
Germany
myappsmarket replied July 13, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your work has been suspended due to an application update. The app update is complete. Now there will be no trouble with your work. You can see that your work is done.

April 13, 2022

This app is amazing and it's my must-have when running my business! they are so helpful and its one of the most amazing app ever!

Boxposh