Products Bulk Editor

Products Bulk Editor

by myappsmarket

Manage Products & saves time

One Plus One Clothing

The app is extremely confusing. Worst yet there's no "free trial" you're charged as soon you join. Disappointed

January 25, 2021

Hello there, I am really very sorry to hear about that and I apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have a problem with the application, please live chat or email.

Boutique Montblanc Bordeaux

I had a problem with some of my description bulk actions and the developer solved it within 24 hours. This app can be perfectible but still does the job well. Not expensive, efficient, spares a lot of time and a responsive team.

January 15, 2021

Webwinkelaar.nl

I love this app, it makes my job easy to edit Prices for the vendor! worth the money and save your time editing and maintaining the website. highly recommend it for people looking to maintain large product numbers for the store.

January 12, 2021

Better King

This is an amazing app and it helps me finish a lot of work. I definitely recommend it. I have 1500+ products need to set the collection so I use this app to do the work in just few seconds.

January 5, 2021

Balardi

Amazing app and support! works perfect on my store, and very quick.
I installed some apps that need to modify many products at the same time, all of them were very slow, this app is the best for bulk editing products.

January 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

kinjalstore

Great app for editing in bulk. Saves a lot of time. I highly recommend. Worth the price. I love this app.

thinkershopper

I had some questions about the app and reached out to their support team via chat. I thought I would get an AI BOT, but to my surprise, I got a real person by the name of Sushil. Simply Awesome! After going to their website I discovered they also do website design and development. I am now getting a quote for some development and integration. All in all, Products Bulk Editor is a good fit for editing products to Shopify. 10 out 10!

August 25, 2020