Provides the list of products that are most viewed by the shop end-users / customers enabling a way to upsell products.
Simple Installation / Configs
The app has a single click installation and is easy to configure.
Show Product View Count
Product view count can be provided to the users (if needed) . Admins get view counts to understand the demand and take actions accordingly.
What does ProMoV App do?
ProMoV App provides the list of products that are viewed the most by users in your store. This App also provides the store admin list of products that are viewed the most by users with its view count thereby, enabling the admin to plan and take informed decisions to improve sales of the products. Using this App, the products most viewed can be displayed anywhere throughout your store in a Shopify Collection or via a custom code by theme developers and supports in maintaining the same UI as of the rest of the store.
Why ProMoV App?
The shop owner can get the attention of customers towards products that are most viewed in the store. This will help customers get products that are most viewed by all users in the store easily and will help the shop owner in up-selling products by displaying the products most viewed in any of the page / part of the store.
App Installation -
- Click on “Add app” to install the app into the store.
- Permission to “View Shopify account data”, “Manage products” and “Manage your Online Store” will be requested. Click on “Install App” to continue.
Configuration Settings -
- Show products most viewed for last ‘n’ days – Show products most viewed within ‘n’ number of days (Minimum 1 day is mandatory and Maximum 90 days is acceptable). The value of ‘n’ must be configured.
- Maximum number of products to be viewed – Provide the number of products that needs to be shown in the products most viewed list (Minimum 1 product is mandatory and maximum of 20 products).
- Return the products most viewed – Select from the given options that specifies how products most viewed will be returned by the App.
- In a Collection – Select a Shopify Collection with Collection type - Manual or create a new Shopify Collection with Collection type as Manual and select the Collection created to which the products most viewed will be added.(Collections of type Automatic cannot be selected and hence will not appear as a selectable Collection in the popup dialog with Collection names).
- As a list of Product ids – Copy the code provided on selecting this option and paste it in the theme code where you want to display the products most viewed. (Code must be copied to a file with extension .liquid). The code will provide the list of Product Ids of products most viewed and their view count.
Once the app is installed and configured, whenever store users visit any of the product detail page in your store the transaction is recorded in the database and then can be presented to the users using the collection or a list of product Ids (custom code) as per the configurations provided in configuration page as mentioned above.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Unlimited free plan for development stores, trial, partner and affiliate accounts
All features available without any restrictions
For paid Shopify plans
All features available without restrictions
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.