Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

by Care Cart

Social proof & live traffic products visitors counter

Shopnhub

We really like the app, easy/clean UI.
Highly recommended if you're look to show live visitors on your website.

OneUP Pet Accessories

Great app very easy to use, showing actual numbers of visitors. Customer Support fast and well experienced with the product.

DynastyMattress

Clean, Easy, Simple, Gets the point right away and quick, best for all to be honest... The CS team is solid.

June 23, 2021

This review has made our day. All the best!

COMPRAPINTURA.ES

The support team is so nice to talk with. They couldn't help for my query but they were so nice.
Keep going guys!

Domani Furniture

Shiffer™

ottima, facile da utilizzare ed è gratis!sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Lolita Apocrita

I love this app, especially since it makes traffic easy to to track and not a whole lot of maintenance is needed.

Charmed Moonpets

I have just installed this app and it seems to be doing a pretty good job! It doesn't disappear like other apps out there! :)

Purple Cultures

Love it, It gives a sense of urgency, customers appreciate there not looking at items alone. Thanks.

Inkheat

I'm trying see how to you it do ppl have to go to my website to see the difference. Do I have to drive traffic to my website or how do it go

Previous 1 3 4 5