Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

Trafficly ‑ Visitors Counter

by Care Cart

Social proof & live traffic products visitors counter

Museum Shop Pompeii

Perfect service, the app now work with many languages, simple and free, and fast assistance. www.museum-shop.it

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review. Our team is happy to read what you wrote. We hope our app will improve conversion on your store. All the best!

Reid's Boutique

Super app I just install this app and i like it all ready app works very will on my site highly recommended thank you so much for this app

Hand made Paintings

This app helped me to show my visitors that store is busy and a number of customers are interested in my products. Thanks to the team for making it free.

dollarxone

absolute shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 28, 2020

As the app was uninstalled within a couple of minutes without even turning on to see it in action, we encourage you to reinstall the app. We're sure that it will establish social proof and build trust on your store for free. Our support manager is also reaching out to you for further assistance.