4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for its real-time traffic data and customization options. They appreciate its simplicity, functionality, and precise visitor tracking, which helps enhance website performance and sales. The user-friendly interface and efficient live chat support are also praised. The visitor counter feature is particularly favored by small-brand stores, making this app ideal for those seeking insights into their online visitors.

May 15, 2024

It's really good, getting results very fine

DropCart
India
3 months using the app
April 18, 2024

Its a free app. The support is INCREDIBLE. Its just a simple app with great functionality without all the complications of other apps. Its not overengineered. Just basically DOES THE JOB. Deserves EVERY star.

E-Novation-Store
France
19 days using the app
April 23, 2024

Dan was fantastic! He helped me get Trafficly set up on Shopify and customized it just the way I wanted. Great communication and expertise. Highly recommend! Thanks, Dan!

Mama's Bump
21 days using the app
April 2, 2024

my experience has been insanely good for a free application. My websit was a bit unique with no add to cart button for some of my products i wanted a viewing tally for. Rest assured they altered it for me.

PlateLister
7 days using the app
March 19, 2024

Trendy AZE
Türkiye
8 days using the app
February 23, 2024

I loved this app. But when I upgraded, it stopped working. If they fixed it, I would reinstall it right now.

Patricia Loofbourrow
12 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Pup Culture Designs
3 months using the app
March 29, 2024

this store is amazing lunch product and very authentic quality is so good i recommend this store to purchase a product

My Store
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
March 10, 2024

Absolutely amazing! Instant reply from customer service who helped me get my counter up and running :) Definitely recommend!

TrendTech
16 days using the app
Care Cart replied March 11, 2024

Thanks a lot for your wonderful comments. The team is 24/7 available for you.

February 6, 2024

Really good app, increases the CVR and helps to create urgency and scarcity. the support team is really helpful and solves all of your problems.

I would recommend it!