4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its accurate real-time traffic data and customization options, essential for optimizing website performance and boosting sales. The visitor counter feature is particularly beneficial for small-brand stores, fostering a sense of community. The support team is efficient and responsive, known for their problem-solving skills. The intuitive and well-designed interface makes navigation easy. Due to its functionality and support, it's recommended for all Shopify store owners.

May 19, 2023

As a website owner, tracking visitor engagement and understanding user behavior is crucial to improving online performance. That's why I was thrilled to discover "Visitor Count," a powerful and intuitive analytics tool that has completely transformed the way I analyze my website traffic. With its comprehensive features, user-friendly interface, and real-time data insights, Visitor Count is truly a game-changer in the world of website analytics.

Homesector
Bulgaria
4 months using the app
July 6, 2023

Very nice app and great and fast support! I needed to change the language and they fixed it for me straight away!

Would recommend this to anybody :D

MGLStore
Netherlands
8 months using the app
December 20, 2023

reliable, fast, and responsive,If you're looking to enhance your productivity and organization, Care Cart apps comes highly recommended and Daniel does help me a lot in solving my issue.

TingleOn
Malaysia
26 minutes using the app
November 12, 2023

Amazing, support answered my questions right away.

Men Tools
23 days using the app
July 27, 2023

Good app is work so easy my first day but this is so easy nice and good app recommend use the app all

Samashacollection
Pakistan
9 months using the app
November 14, 2023

Prompt assist from the CS tesm Arya. Better than many free apps.

The Kism Lab

Karen Sofía
Mexico
3 days using the app
Edited June 17, 2023

This is amazing Appreciate App I'm looking forward to updating my store and get more sales. Truly is free plan but very good to work with, I recommended all this app for your online store. I just published currently but it's very helpful. I wish this app will keep my store fast us well.

HOT SEASON PLACE™
21 days using the app
May 29, 2023

Trafficly - Visitors Counter is an exceptional app that provides comprehensive insights into my Shopify store's traffic. With its user-friendly interface, I can easily track real-time visitor numbers, total visits, and other crucial metrics. It has been instrumental in understanding visitor behavior, identifying trends, and optimizing the customer experience. I highly recommend Trafficly for its accuracy, seamless integration, and invaluable contribution to driving conversions. It's a must-have tool for any online business!"

AbamaSky™