4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate, real-time traffic data and seamless integration. It's user-friendly, customizable, and easy to install. Many praise the efficient and responsive customer support, especially the live chat feature. The sleek design is appreciated for enhancing store themes and the app is recognized as a valuable tool for driving product interest and aiding conversions.

May 9, 2023

It isn't threatening, defamatory, or being left in exchange for an incentive. If published, we may include additional details about your store to help merchants read relevant reviews.

armash store
Pakistan
24 days using the app
July 16, 2023

Exactly what I needed :) Thanks a lot, I just struggled to make the count overview the visitor of the week but Eva from the customer care help me through that and also with another request. The team is wonderful and I can't wait to meet every one !! :)))

STERONE
Switzerland
2 days using the app
March 20, 2023

Very helpuf , good custom service they help for anything , and the important one , its all free . thank you.

Buy Trend Shop
Greece
About 1 month using the app
May 31, 2023

Luis is really fast and help me set up the app. App is good and looking for more conversions for my store!!

My Store

Golden Shop
Palestinian Territories
About 4 hours using the app
March 10, 2023

Such a great App and best service provided specially by Luis he is a great person and easy to communicate .

Amzisports
3 months using the app
January 22, 2024

GOOD APP

Zindi organix
Pakistan
1 minute using the app
August 9, 2023

Great app with a clean design and easy to setup. I don't know what else to say so I'm just typing something.

WildPrintz
Switzerland
About 12 hours using the app
November 21, 2023

App top para usa, dá uma enorme confiança aos clientes

Essencendles