4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate, real-time traffic data and seamless integration. It's user-friendly, customizable, and easy to install. Many praise the efficient and responsive customer support, especially the live chat feature. The sleek design is appreciated for enhancing store themes and the app is recognized as a valuable tool for driving product interest and aiding conversions.

Edited July 16, 2021

We used the app within our store to track the number of customers viewing our products that interest them the most and it absolutely works great!

Eliot Grey
28 days using the app
January 2, 2021

Good app I hope it will be help to track my visitors, thank you I will be check it right now if it is works.

Kary Glow Bam
27 days using the app
Care Cart replied January 4, 2021

Thank you for adding great review. We hope that it will establish a great social proof on the store and improves sales. All the best!

June 1, 2022

great app great support , it's a very good app to boost your conversion rate i highly recommend to use it

WryWry

indian cod
India
25 days using the app
March 10, 2022

I have been using this app for a few days now and it works really good! Also their customer support is the best there is. They even helped me setup the visitor counter correctly!

Nomardic
Netherlands
23 days using the app
February 12, 2023

amazing and looking of your review too on

to get discount %

luxary.me
Saudi Arabia
21 days using the app
Edited October 6, 2020

Perfect service, the app now work with many languages, simple and free, and fast assistance. www.museum-shop.it

Museum Shop Pompeii
Italy
20 days using the app
Care Cart replied October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review. Our team is happy to read what you wrote. We hope our app will improve conversion on your store. All the best!

January 24, 2023

Cant ask for anymore!you know who truly is watching your website. No bots! definitely recommended!!!

KeilogicStore
17 days using the app
January 30, 2023

This app is very nice. It allows people to see they are not alone. Their support is great as well. They helped me with my issue.

87 Shopper
16 days using the app
December 5, 2021

I Love this app. It helps to attract costumers and increase sales. It is very professional and simply very easy to use. Awesome app.

Fritzlers