Know Your Profitability
See which product types, vendors, and products are most profitable.
Cost of Goods Data
Maintain detailed CoGS for each variant as fixed amount, margin percentage, or a range of values across time.
Get accurate, real-time value of your goods on hand. Powerful filters let you view data for specific product types, vendors, or SKU's.
Maximize Your Profits
ProfitWise allows you to easily define Cost of Goods Sold for each of your product variants. Our powerful reporting engine lets you see your store's profitability and shows you exactly where those profits are coming from. You can quickly identify your most profitable product types, vendors, products and variants. You can also identify the least profitable ones.
Armed with this powerful information, you can make intelligent decisions for managing your business and maximizing profitability.
- Powerful reporting engine with extensive customizability
- Interactive charts with drill-down capabilities
- Powerful filter editor to view data for specific product types, vendors, products or variants
- Inventory Valuation Report to show the value of inventory in your warehouse
- Ability to define Cost of Goods for each variant as either a single dollar value, a margin percentage, or different values for different date ranges
- Ability to bulk edit Cost of Goods Sold values
- Export feature for saving your data to CSV file for easy editing in Excel or other software
- Ability to consolidate products or variants to avoid duplicate entries in reports (i.e. if a product name has changed over time)
Once you install ProfitWise, the program will immediately begin to load your store's product catalog and historical order data. Once this process is complete, you can begin to enter CoGS data for all of your products and variants, and use ProfitWise's powerful reports.
Regarding your data's privacy, as the creators of ProfitWise, we also bring a wealth of experience from information security consulting. As such, we deeply respect the value of privacy. Moreover, our business practices have been consistent with the strict guidelines of GDPR long before the mandate was passed.
The Story of Push Commerce and ProfitWise
As the founders of Push Commerce, we launched our first online shop in 2014. Within the span of 4 years, we managed to grow from our humble beginnings into a successful online commerce business. During our initial growth, we saw the need for being able to make intelligent purchasing decisions using sales performance combined with Cost of Goods data.
Thus, the owners having spent many years as technology consultants, armed with in-the-trenches experience of building a profitable online business, the idea for ProfitWise was born. Not only is ProfitWise as an online app that others use - we regularly use ProfitWise ourselves to make decisions critical to the ongoing success of our business.
We hope that you will try ProfitWise and use it to grow your own success!
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium
The Ultimate COGS app for Shopify! I went with this app after much research and testing with other apps.
The main things that I love about ProfitWise that I am not seeing elsewhere.
- The ability to enter my Costs in another currency (I am Canadian, all my suppliers are in the US).
- Applying date ranges to costs, so when I get a deal or blowout special, my COGS are adjusted accordingly as well.
The support has also been excellent with the app so far, a must when looking for a good option!
Www Alternatives Boutique
Fantastic app that is intuitive and functional. Fast response. Even helpful for the tech challenged user.
This app has been a life-saver! It lets me quickly see my profitability and which products are performing well. When I need to make a business decision (like how much of a product to re-order), I can quickly pull up a report to see how that product has performed in the past. And the inventory valuation report is really valuable. It lets me instantly see the value (total cost and total revenue potential) of all the inventory in my warehouse. The developer has been very responsive in answering any questions I have had.