PWA ‑ Create Android & iOS App

PWA ‑ Create Android & iOS App | Reviews

by SetuBridge

Install Progressive Web Apps for mobile, Native App, PWA

Pealot

Very useful app for converting your website to a progressive web app and easily managing your manifest parameters. Great support from the team, which addresses requests quickly and accurately.

Woolerfere

Great team, App is working as expected. It's pretty simple configuration. Observe few more days and will update pro and con.

Home Shopping World

doesn't work. page doesn't load at all. doesn't work. page doesn't load at all. doesn't work. page doesn't load at all. doesn't work. page doesn't load at all.

July 12, 2021

Apology for the inconvenience.

Due to some Shopify compatibility issues, the PWA functionality was't work.

But it is good news for our customers' that, the PWA app is not working perfectly. Let's ping us on our support channels if you're still facing any issues.

Sanitizerworld

i decided for now not to use it, but the code is not removing and causing a delay and lag in the theme. I would appreciate a fix. thank you. It's looking for link for .../manifest/ and obviously not there. :)

January 6, 2021

Thanks for your review, sir/ma'am.
Manifest code will no longer affect your store functionality. But, at your request, we removed the code from your store. Thanks again :)

Octosquare Business

Wow, this app is awesome! I just added it to my store and I now have a PWA enabled store. It's easy and gets the job done. An amazing must-have app for any store :) Note to Dev: I wish there were more customization options for the installation popup.

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

Moreover, we have a bunch of features in our roadmap. They'll be available soon in the existing app. Thanks again for feature suggest ;)