ProSEOIndexer

Instant Link Indexing. Fast Crawl. Boost Google Rankings.

From $4.95/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Exceptional Supplements

I love this app. Things like this make me excited. It's fun and easy to use, and it's definitely something I've been needing.

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your love towards the app. You review means a lot to us. Do reach us if you have any queries regarding SEO or Indexing.

CBD the Homeless Can Afford

It's too soon to say for sure about the results, but I love the idea of this app. It seems to work well.

November 24, 2021

Thanks for the appreciation. We are improving our indexing algorithm regularly to provide clients with fast indexing.

Meghvi

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app for faster google indexing, as soon as I downloaded their app they started asking me to subscribe to their other services. I paid Rs.14,000 for SEO services. Their service us pathetic. Very unprofessional people. They use cheap keywords and publish them randomly on sites. I regret that I have used their service

June 13, 2021

Hello Meghvi,

It is surprisingly to see this review because we never had any complaints or issues for the time we worked for you i.e. 1 monthly only!

Just wanted to make few things CLEAR from our end - You are saying we are targeting cheap words, I want to correct you. We suggested professional keywords research and gave you all metrics to choose keywords wisely and then it is YOU who gave us FINAL keywords and some are these - "mens casual boots", "bollywood sarees online", "floral organza sarees", "mul cotton sarees", "kurti shopping online", "lehenga shopping online", "jewellery sets online". Do you think these keywords can be RANKED on Page 1 in just 1 month of SEO work? Also the links we published are on WHITE hat SEO networks - Those are NOT random sites. If you think so, then you lack SEO knowledge.

Our services were ended in April 2021 and it was 1 month service and you are rating us NOW in June - again shows this review is published in negative manner to damage us rather than professionally. Anyway, we wish you success in your SEO marketing.

Rose Tinted Flowers

Location New Zealand

Will highly recommend everyone to install this app. It has indexed all my non-indexed Urls very fast and helped me to improve Organic Visibility. Thanks ProSEOIndexer Team.

In House Creations

I will give this app 10/10. No such indexing tool on Shopify which really indexes your shop URLs so fast and correct. I am really happy with the results. It improved my rankings a lot. Must try for all.

Medical Video Courses

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this app and it was perfect, it helped my website to appear on google fast, also i should mention that it has a perfect and very responsive support, highly recommended to use it.