ProveSource Social Proof

ProveSource Social Proof | Reviews

by ProveSource

Sales Pop | Reviews Notification | Fomo | Social Proof

B.You Boutique

Social Proof was easy to set up and adds trust and credibility to your site. I appreciate that they have a free plan to try. I highly recommend checking it out.

Youcanbuy.me

very easy to use or set up. Absolutely brilliant app which I'm sure will help me to increase sells. Highly recommended

Strictly Trading

Very useful app, great insight for customers to pop up on their screen as a reassurance for social proof.

LumiGear®

Works great, installed well with no issues, my sales improved since installed and I’m only using the free plan

NIDJAH

best app ever
Counter, prove source, analytics, etc.
This app help you build social proof and it has help you doing a more sales

Quay Day Spa

I use this app to provide publicise reviews from social media to our shop page. I like that it is very easy to use and and I would definitely recommend it.

JAZDO Home Looks

This app does a really great job to my shopify account. I gained more traffic since using it. Kudos !

Pearl-HONEY SPREADS

I used this app to help build social trust and it has helped a great deal with more sales. I would recommend to any store or business

Andrea Designs

I saw the app on other shops that I know the owners, I really like it. Also, it creates trust in my store, I think that is the key of the app. Waiting for more sales, my store was opened for about 8 months. Thanks.

PhamousPro

I used this app to generate trust on my store and it does exactly that. Chose this and it didn’t disappoint.