Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to create attractive product bundles and quantity breaks, with customizable promotions and tiered pricing. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify stores, user-friendly interface, and significant boost in sales. The app's analytics dashboard provides valuable insights for data-driven decisions. Merchants appreciate the excellent customer support, particularly noting the quick and comprehensive solutions provided. It's free, easy to install, and compatible with various themes. Many describe it as a game-changer in e-commerce, known to increase average order value and incentivize customers to buy more.

February 1, 2024

So far I have been using Pumper for weeks now, and it has been nothing short of perfect. Everything is free and easy to use and install, Theme compatibility is great and if I had any issues Staff would resolve it within 20 minutes. I had an amazing experience with Vijaya, I had asked them to resolve an issue of mine and they did so within mere minutes and for FREE, however not only that, they also did a complimentary check up on my site to see if the app was working properly and let me know of anything that was going on.

LumiThrust
16 days using the app
January 29, 2024

A smooth and simple app. The staff was very helpful and communicative. Highly recommended for those who want to save some time and at the same time have excellent use.

Aurala.se
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
January 11, 2024

I love the app so far! It's easy to install and understand and gives you options on what kind of template/discount you want to use. I was helped by Syeda and they were really helpful and quick to fix my problems. I look forward to continue using their services.

Illuminae
11 days using the app
January 24, 2024

This is a very nice app. It has plenty of customisation options, and installation was very easy. Also, the looks are nice and clean. I had a swift contact with Syeda from customer support, and it has only made me more sure that this is a nice app. Thanks Pumper!

Pera-Utrecht
26 days using the app
December 27, 2023

One of the Best services I’ve worked with! Shruti helped me through all the complications I had and was able to make my Shopify experience even better.

Tidal Men Care
Brazil
December 13, 2023

I spoke with Shruti from Pumper, what a good service. Customer support is available. They will do a good run on your store to check if their app works fine. I would recommend them for sure! the competitors want you to pay for such a service like did! you can fully customise their widget even.

Noubel
January 22, 2024

Can't recommend enough, I've been using this not that long and have already made money. Wonderful customer service as well!

Luvvlies
20 days using the app
December 1, 2023

I recently integrated the Pumper - Bundle Quantity Break app into my online store, and the impact has been remarkable. The app's user-friendly interface allowed me to effortlessly create diverse product bundles and set up quantity breaks, enhancing the overall customer experience.

Pumper's seamless integration with my e-commerce platform ensures smooth performance, and its flexibility in managing various product combinations is a standout feature. The real game-changer, however, was the exceptional customer support provided by Shruti. Her knowledge and responsiveness were invaluable, ensuring a hassle-free setup and maximizing the app's potential.

In summary, Pumper is a must-have tool for any online retailer seeking to boost sales through effective bundle and quantity break management. The app's functionality, combined with top-notch customer support from Shruti, makes it a standout choice for streamlining your e-commerce business.

KomfyFeet
Germany
January 30, 2024

Title: Excellent Service!

I am extremely satisfied with the prompt and efficient service I received from Pumper. When I needed assistance, they were quick to respond and resolved my issue in no time. The customer service was friendly and professional, and I appreciate the effort they put into helping me. Pumper exceeded my expectations, and I will definitely be coming back for future needs.

Voinex
4 days using the app
January 15, 2024

It's incredible, I can't believe it why have I used this app before!! It's really way far better than all other apps with similar functionality. It deserves more 5-star reviews.

Istilight