Reviews (136)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to effectively manage out-of-stock items by either pushing them down or hiding them, enhancing the shopping experience. It's praised for its ease of use, speed, and stability, especially for businesses with large inventories. Features like live updates, sorting items by published date, and tag exclusions are highly valued. Merchants report a responsive support team, increased sales, and improved store professionalism. It's considered affordable and good value for money.

March 9, 2022

super, el soporte ha sido genial, no entendía bien al principio la configuración pero el personal de soporte me ayudo muchisimo y ahora pude hacer que funcionara como lo necesito

GO RIGO GO!
Colombia
About 2 hours using the app
merchbees replied March 11, 2022

Gracias por compartir su experiencia! Siempre estamos aquí para ayudar! 💛

January 10, 2022

Just started using the App and had a question that was answered by Mete from support on Chat almost immediately. We had hidden collections that were interfering with the workings of the App but Mete was really knowledgeable and fixed the issue right away. Great App!

Konbiniya Japan Centre
merchbees replied January 12, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help! 💛

November 17, 2021

Parfait, met les produits indispo en dernière page de manière ultra simple ! Tip top ! Pour un prix très raisonnable

ChasseTir.com
France
merchbees replied November 17, 2021

Merci beaucoup. Nous sommes toujours là pour vous aider.

May 13, 2022

Support was great and very quick, they helped with getting us started, we were up and running in minutes. App works great!!

TechMarkit
South Africa
March 12, 2022

Great APP! this is the only APP that in the shopify store that allow me to define out of stock to specific location, and the support team help me a lot as well! recommend to everyone!

Spoilt Gift & Homewares
merchbees replied March 12, 2022

We are always here to help! Thank you for recommending our app! 🤗

March 2, 2022

App does exactly what we needed, also allowed us to delete another app that was doing a similar task of sorting collections by newest so we're saving on that. Support was excellent too - recommended.

RWDFWD
Edited February 25, 2021

I wanted to push all SOLD OUT products to the bottom so that browsers do not have to scroll all the way down to see what's in store. I also don't want the SOLD OUT items to disappear from the website completely as they allow customers to see what was sought after and gone! I am not IT Sarvy but the live chat provided is great! Staff led me step by step and was very patient. Thank you.

Simply Beautiful SG
Singapore
41 minutes using the app
merchbees replied February 25, 2021

Thank you for your excellent review! We are always here to help!

October 28, 2022

Sorted my out of stock products with the click of a button. Customer support is fast and responsive to solve your issues. Thanks

MOD CITY MADNESS
14 minutes using the app
October 7, 2022

thanks for the great app. was able to move the sold out items to bottom of the collection. And the support team, everything was quickly resolved

YOKO.LV
Latvia
10 minutes using the app
Edited December 23, 2020

This app does EXACTLY what I needed, without any fuss. Lightweight and easy to use. Pushes your "out of stock" items down the list so customers can focus on the in stock items, without losing SEO or traffic from your OOS items. Excellent app!

Good Williams
merchbees replied December 24, 2020

Thanks for your excellent review! We are happy to see Push Down & Hide Out of Stock meets your needs!