Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

comeforwin

Great App. The support was amazing. I highly recommend this app to all Shopify stores. 5 on 5!★ ★★★★★★★★★ 10 Stars...

Lola's Design Loft

Customer Service was very helpful for login issues... it was user error and remember Login is Case Specific! I find the email reminders most helpful to attempt to recover abandoned carts.

Z Cellular

Push Monkey is an awesome app! I am so glad that it is free. Much love to the developers you guys did everything right!!!!!!

BuyRussianGifts Store

I am a small business owner and I must say that this app is an absolute MUST! It started collecting subscribers and segmenting my traffic to automatically retarget them with push notifications. Best customer support I have seen, PERIOD! Helped me at every step of installation. GET IT NOW!

BIOTOPLEVEL

PushMonkey is a great new way to retarget abandoned cart users! We are now able to reengage our visitors. It's very easy to set up and use the app, and the customer service is great! We had a call and their team came up with a lot of useful ideas for sales growth.

Flafster Kitchen

Amazing app that works as advertised. Great for retargeting existing audience. We use it in combination with Facebook retargeting. It is easy to setup. On top of that a great support team. Highly recommended.

PYXOS PACKAGING

There are several push-notification apps in the Shopify app store, but I highly recommend this one! This is one of the best apps for Shopify. Great app! Kate took the time to help me get setup and he answered all of my questions.

PROJECT GH6ST

The setup was childs play! Our store has already acquired over 600 subscribers in less than 24 hours. Retargeting campaigns work like a charm. Highly recommended.

Expressions

Love the free version as it comes with all features. This app is great for beginners just getting started in the ecommerce sector. The setup is easy to follow and has already helped me get customers back in my store quickly.

CBF meals

A very useful tool for every Shopify store that wants to increase sales and revenues. Push Monkey is free upto 100 subscribers so you don't need to pay until you see it works.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20