Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

PamPam

Seems promising, integration is buggy at least for me, the prompt shows up, but notifications are not sent and in their review they show as sent from yourshop.snd.tc instead of your normal url which does more damage than good. Tried to talk with customer support. At first responded fast but seemed not very knowledgable about those issues. then they said to add their tech email as admin which i didnt do because i dont trust strangers from the first day, then they stopped responding at all...

Toni Buchanan

The app works as advertised and indeed helps with customer re-enggement and retention. Very responsive support team. Easy to reach and quick to respond.

beautyloungeshop

Love the free trial and the 20 percent disocunt for upgrading the account. Unlike other web push apps on Shopify, push monkey does not restrict features based on account level. Simple to install. We have already converted several abandoned carts.

comeforwin

Great App. The support was amazing. I highly recommend this app to all Shopify stores. 5 on 5!★ ★★★★★★★★★ 10 Stars...

Lola's Design Loft

Customer Service was very helpful for login issues... it was user error and remember Login is Case Specific! I find the email reminders most helpful to attempt to recover abandoned carts.

Z Cellular

Push Monkey is an awesome app! I am so glad that it is free. Much love to the developers you guys did everything right!!!!!!

BuyRussianGifts Store

I am a small business owner and I must say that this app is an absolute MUST! It started collecting subscribers and segmenting my traffic to automatically retarget them with push notifications. Best customer support I have seen, PERIOD! Helped me at every step of installation. GET IT NOW!

BIOTOPLEVEL

PushMonkey is a great new way to retarget abandoned cart users! We are now able to reengage our visitors. It's very easy to set up and use the app, and the customer service is great! We had a call and their team came up with a lot of useful ideas for sales growth.

Flafster Kitchen

Amazing app that works as advertised. Great for retargeting existing audience. We use it in combination with Facebook retargeting. It is easy to setup. On top of that a great support team. Highly recommended.

PYXOS PACKAGING

There are several push-notification apps in the Shopify app store, but I highly recommend this one! This is one of the best apps for Shopify. Great app! Kate took the time to help me get setup and he answered all of my questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20