Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Naitural Drinks

We have been using it for the past just 24 hrs and it already recovered a lot of carts through it the abandoned cart web pushes. On boarding process was super easy as well and we have scheduled several campaigns to go out for the holidays and promotional marketing.

Shop Bibire

So far, I have recovered sales and I cannot wait to upgrade my account. The interface is easy and intuitive to use so I have high hopes for this product !

Abstersvs

Push Monkey is aGreat support. I am only on the Free Plan but they still provide quick and super support. Recommended.

flo wigs

Great App !!! we've been able to recover more than 450$ with this app
this is a must have for any eCommerce store.

PPE MEDI

This app is great! Less than a week using it and I recovered over 400$ in sales which more than 150$ was just from sending welcome pushes with discount coupon codes. Thanks push monkey

Sabertooth Tech Group

One of the best notification app I have ever installed for my store, I recommend this app for everyone to push your store notification. Thank you Push monkey, expecting more app from you.

Suit Adult Toys

Thanks to push monkey we just started using web Push Notifications to recover abandoned carts for our store. I am positive this app will increase our purchase conversions! It was child's play to setup the app. Not to mention the app is super cheap. Great work push monkey team. I wished I had found this app earlier.

Organic Glide

Great app! Push monkey integration is super nice and it works on both desktop and mobile devices. Keep up the good work. We can now send back in stock and promotional push notifications to grow our sales.

Style Mania

I just research and download this app. push have high opt-in rate than emails. redirect the user to the desired location is mentioned inside the content, web push notifications requires just one tap to take the user to the specific URL

CoffeeLola

I really love the app it is the best web push notification app that I ever use on Shopify, it is good to have this, and am sure to get more sales with this.