4.8
August 13, 2018

WOW! These guys truly deserve a review. Great customer support and response time from Kate and a genuine willingness to help customers grow. I love them already. The app has tons of features to offer that increases sales and rescues abandoned carts. Setting up the app was a child's play. What technology. Thanks

The Expert Man
Over 1 year using the app
September 27, 2020

I really love the app it is the best web push notification app that I ever use on Shopify, it is good to have this, and am sure to get more sales with this.

CoffeeLola
Panama
About 1 year using the app
July 7, 2018

Push Monkey is one of the Best App Cart Recovery Notification App on Shopify app store, I haven't explored all of its features yet but I believe that they will be as awesome as cart recovery thing.

Fam Sales Store
About 1 year using the app
July 7, 2018

Interaction with different type of audiences has been made easier for me by using the segmentation feature of Pushmonkey app, Now i can send send custom notifications to different audiences with ease.

Trufacebygrace
July 7, 2018

I am in love with this app, I can now send abandoned cart recovery notifications with ease and I can also send custom notifications to all my subscribers using the segmentation feature whenever I want, its a great alternative of running email campaigns.

The Science Of Happiness Art Studio
August 13, 2018

We Love this app! We've been able to generate extra sales with push notifications and by recovering abandoned carts. Can't recommend this app enough.

Pets Store 1
September 20, 2018

Wow! What an outstanding app and customer support team. I recommend this app for all store keepers. We had a demo scheduled and Kate guided us through each and every feature step by step. She also helped us with a FREE google news press release. Keep up the solid work Push Monkey Team.

Designer Fanny Packs
9 months using the app
February 3, 2018

Love this! Makes life soo much easier! I honestly recommend this to anyone who does Shopify

Fresh Formula
7 months using the app
July 7, 2018

Great app. I highly recommend all shopify owners to try it.

The League Of Love
New Zealand
7 months using the app
July 7, 2018

Nice app, I love the abandoned cart recovery feature, another thing I love is the welcome discount Push. Great app to use compared to any other apps on the app store.

Iledmenus