Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Holistic Pets

I just started with my drop shipping store and have hired several influencers to direct traffic to my store. I am also investing into Facebook ads. I can assure you that the retention is much better with web push compared to email signups. Great plugin!!

InOutYoung

We installed the app on a friend’s recommendation and are super excited we did. I highly recommend PushMonkey as its very easy to setup and get going. Its all automated so there is no manual intervention needed.

TecHeal

Overall: Highly Recommend. Pros: Tons of options for a free app. Easy to use and free upto 100 subscribers. Trial comes with all features enabled. No extra cost based on features. Cons: Color on the web push popups cannot be customized

WaxPlus Auto

We just started using the app recently and am excited about all its features and potential. We noticed that Shopify plus shops like tigerfitness.com are using this app so decided to go with it. It's very user-friendly and have endless features. I am amazed at how quickly I have started getting subscribers. Thank you.

Ludovic Shop

I have tried many apps on my Shopify store but this one is a GAME changer. The web push show up on the mobile devices and desktops and grabs immediate attention. An Excellent App and very easy to use

Urve Beauty

This app an outstanding app for Shopify plus stores like us. - so easy to use and very helpful in promoting campaigns. Please keep it free :-)

Alina and the Sea

Been using push monkey web push for some hours now and Love the app! very easy to us. We just upgraded to the pro plan and was offered a 20% coupon to use at the checkout. I recommend this app to all ecommerce store owners.

Copyclub

Perfect 5 stars for me. Perfect for creating urgency to sell products and very easy to use! Highly recommended! I used other apps for creating urgency and it wasn't as easy as this one!

ControlP London

We tested this app before we pushed it live on our store. The features such as abandoned cart web push reminder, back in stock web push are just PERFECT. Love the App!! Thinking about making the upgrade very soon!

Beamish Metal Art

My team just got started using web push for Shopify from push monkey. We ran sales promotion to create a sense of urgency for visitors to my site to make a purchase and it worked ! Converted into sales !!!!!. The support team provides really great service as well. I was having a few issues with how things displaying, but they went in and sorted it out for me. Get it!