Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

The FEO Collection

We are beginners in ecommerece sector and I can tell you one thing for sure that if you start using the app, you realize this is exactly you needed to push your site to next level, because it gives you everything that you need to grow sales

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Works great. Exactly what I was looking for. Now I can send notifications without needing a mobile app, and I can link to the opt-in so customers aren't annoyed with unwanted pop-ups.

www.bathbomboutlet.com

Ann Silvers, MA

It is a great app for beginners in ecoomerce like me. They have a real Help Support helping you improving your store. I will definitely recommend this app to grow sales.

Friends of Tea

Super easy app to use with amazing ROI. The team at Push Monkey is always willing to jump on a call and help with questions and strategy.

ecopeco

Push Monkey is a great app for anyone looking for web push marketing. Its an important (in my opinion) avenue to market your business and this app gives you everything you need. Plus its affordable, would recommend to anyone. Very responsive support as well. Great job!

Spool Bare

I really see the worth for this web push notification app. Support is friendly and is always trying to help. I definitely recommend this app.

Eshopping4life

This is an outstanding app, I really Love it! I recommend this app to every one in the Ecommerce business.

Wein-Georgien

Cool app for Web push notifications. It perform way better than email marketing campaigns as they are inherently actionable, reach users in real-time, have higher subscription rates.

AlansiHouse

Forget all the apps on the store. This is THE app to install. ths app has now helped my team generate additional sales from Day 1! Kudos push monkey team members.

ACRYLIC SHOP

Fantastic application for Shopify. I can now announce new product catalogue, flash sales, one time offers and more to engage all users.