4.8
July 7, 2018

Great application for ambitious shopifiers.

Funnier The First Time
9 days using the app
Edited September 27, 2020

This is the best web push notification app on Shopify marketplace. Its easy to install and does the job. The holiday season is about to start and I am sure this is exactly what I need to boost my sales.

Aganicllc
Morocco
7 days using the app
September 27, 2020

wow!!! I simply and really love this app. Its simple the best and easy to install. The one boarding process is simplistic and they guide you step by step. I am currently rocking the free plan and will soon upgrade a really big thanks .

Unplug IT and GO
6 days using the app
Edited July 7, 2018

Good App, Work as described. Welcome Discounts and Product Review Reminders are perfect fit for my business. :)

Supern3rd
4 days using the app
January 26, 2018

Excellent support. So far our experience has been outstanding with Push Monkey. We are a new store on Shopify and are already noticing a boost in sales using the abandoned cart web push feature. The advanced segmentation feature is simply spot on! Great app overall.

Paper Tree Inc
4 days using the app
August 20, 2018

I love the app. Excellent tools to create more sales and comes with great support.

Miravoss
3 days using the app
Edited July 7, 2018

With Push Monkey I can send different notifications to different customers. Its a quite smart and stable system, its been a while that I am using it without having to contact the support team.

Nightly Cuties
3 days using the app
August 20, 2018

The app is excellent! Easy to setup and use. The features are apt for any Shopify stores to convert visitors into customers.

Stogzla
2 days using the app
January 26, 2020

Super awesome app for Shopify store. It has already started making a difference in our sales and user retention. It allows us to re-target users who viewed a particular product, or products in a certain price range or users from a certain location or all all of these together.

BikeMaterial | Electric Vehicles | Accesories
Romania
2 days using the app
January 29, 2018

Easy to use, cost-effective and highly functional. One of the best push notification service out there. Fantastic Support.

Costume Cirlce