Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Priest London

We spend a lot on PPC ads and then read about push monkey. We give it a try and since then have never looked back. Its an Additional tool to reach out to users whom may not be targetable on other advertising . More timely and personalized engagement that triggers when user is browsing on the site

Mitch Bogen

Easy to segment & setup campaign. Comprehensive dashboard for easy visualisation & monitoring of performance User friendly reporting

AbrandZ

finally !!! we found what we were missing. A web push notificaiton service that sends abandoned cart pushes. Worth every penny !!!! This has been a fantastic ddition to our marketing arsenal.

Bank of Singapore

The overall experience with Get Push Money team and the platform has been incredible. The support team has been helping us setup each and every feature. They gave us entire product knowledge and still help us in setting up campaigns.

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

We have requested majority of our customers to signup for web push notifications and have seen excellent results. We can upsell other products to our customers as well so thats a bonus. Missing shipment feature.

shopovernet

I like that I can use this app for abandoned cart sales. Five stars because it is so easy to use and setup. Kudos to the push monkey team

TRIAD Electromotive Limited UK

Our website gets lots of traffic and subscribers but re-engaging them subscribers is what was missing. I just started to use this app for re-targetting. We have noticed a steady increase in abandoned cart gets converted. Cheers

Poppy's Cookshop

Very easy to set up, I'm impressed with the features, however, I do wish there was playbook integration. Overall, would definitely recommend it.

Salon Store

I am glad I stumbled upon this app. this really helps capture lost carts and get them back to your store to get them to finish their order

Brave Comfort

This app is awesome. It lets you know when someone abandons cart. plus many other awesome features..