Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

CBD Colors Shop

I've been using this app for about for some time now it never lets me down! Now recommending to my all my Shopify store buddies as it is so very easy to configure and set to schedule or put live - love it!

Hikmah Boutique

This is best app on Shopify I have found for notifications. It has so many features like reminders, price drops etc. Their customer service is on point. Kate from pushmonkey, thanks so much for your help, she will reply to in an instant and help you out straight away. Thanks guys, you're doing a great job with this great app. I highly recommend this app!!

Los Angeles Trading Districts

Its a fantastic tool. we are getting good conversions out of it. Plans are super cheap and pays off for itself in a day !!!

KPMG Store

push monkey is incredibly helpful with a front-facing user interface that non-devs can easily use, impeccable service, and the consistent system uptime that make delivering pushes reliable.

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

We’re excited to use push monkey web push notification app. It seems to be more powerful with this native prompt. Support team was very helpful and also offered a 20 percent off on the annual plan.

Executive Gifts Singapore

Kate was fantastic with support - Always helps - The code did not slow our websit. The app has the ability to segment users based on browsing behaviour is awesome. Enables you to re target customers precisely.

Giftmart.sg

nice tool to grow sales and get back customers to the website. No more spray-and-pray approach when it comes to website push notifications, simply because opting-out is so easy and there is no way for you to get those unsubscribers back, unless they change their settings. The team was helpful with educating my staff in use of web push. So far it has worked good enough for us.

GiftStore.sg

We adopted a two-step prompting system after the support team recommended to do so, this way we get the subscribers who really are interested in our product. Great support team ty

Fiyah Azz Socks

Push monkey is a no brainer. It's so easy to setup and forget about it. Depending on the size of your community, you will have hundreds of opt-ins in a matter of days. To hit the ground running, I was glad we chose push monkey for our web push needs.

The Brush Brand