Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Canine Car Seats

push monkey app does not have playbook integration. nevertheless we send web push automated notifications to users who abandon their shopping carts that reminds them to come back and complete checkouts.

Fold Up Decoy

This app lets my store send a series of automated notifications and drive more checkouts. Remind Users of the products they left in their carts.

The Proper Soap Company

Thanks to push monkey we are now able to reactivate our dormant subscribers. We are using the drip notification featuee and the click rate is 12%. Push monkey has helped us rescue 17% of abandoned carts so far. We upgraded to the paid pland and were offered a 20 percent discount too.

LV Strip Tees

Web push is powerful than email but our experience is that they both compliment each other. This is not a replacemnent of email capture but a great app to reconnect with the subscribers tell me more about sales or new products. Support is very solid and its cheap to use. Thank you

Too Tempted

This web push app from push monkey is a game changer for ecommerce store. Filled with tons of features and extremely easy to setup and the dashboards and campaigns work great!

Trusted Goodz

Love this plugin. I needed to convert abandoned cart to sales and the plugin did in practically no time at all. Definitely recommend it. I contacted support with a question and was helped immediately, which was great too.

Blissfulbeautycare

Finally, a web push notification app for Shopify that works flawlessly and a support team that stands behind it. I couldn't recommend Push Monkey web push more!

Vintage Fits

The customer care from the push monkey team is exceptional, from assistance in setup to adding amazing new features that I requested. Worth investing in the pro version for the additional features.

OURGLASS Custom & Boutique

This plugin is an exceptional life . It is easy to utilise, crammed full of features and makes acquirung new subscribers and engaging them so easy.

solarview

Perfect plugin! Does what it promises. Excellent support, works flawlessly. I highly recommend this plugin