Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

The Science Of Happiness Art Studio

I am in love with this app, I can now send abandoned cart recovery notifications with ease and I can also send custom notifications to all my subscribers using the segmentation feature whenever I want, its a great alternative of running email campaigns.

Game Prey

Easy to Use Application. I believe that my sales will be increased by using the abandoned cart recovery feature.

The League Of Love

Location New Zealand

Great app. I highly recommend all shopify owners to try it.

Nightly Cuties

With Push Monkey I can send different notifications to different customers. Its a quite smart and stable system, its been a while that I am using it without having to contact the support team.

Thick Apparel

This app is amazing. if you are looking for abandoned cart recovery you must try this app, it works way better then email reminders.

Supern3rd

Location Australia

Good App, Work as described. Welcome Discounts and Product Review Reminders are perfect fit for my business. :)

Canavana

Best free Push Notification App for Shopify with a great support team to help you with every step. Thumbs Up.

Bestsnookercue

Location Israel
Time spent using app 4 minutes

I usually don't write reviews but I am wowwed by this app, I was looking for a way to send all snooker related news to my customers quickly and this app does it well, All I have to do is the create a notification and send to my customers, no need to hire email marketing experts and blah blah blah.

Hoodaspa

Time spent using app About 3 years

Nice work Guys :) Must have app for all shopify stores.

Mdsfashion

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

We were looking for a quick way to request reviews from our customers and fortunately we found Push Monkey, Its bringing us tons of reviews on our products, will buy the plan once I reach 100 subscribers for sure.