Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Spin&Clean

Web push from push monkey is now enabling us to send personalised notifications in accordance with user behaviour, interests, or location. Awesome support team and overall a great app for all Shopify customers !

LuxGlowing

I dont I am too to web push yet but recently I realized that push monkey is the gold mine to acquiring new subscribers and growing business. Fantastic app and thank you for the 30% discount on the annual plans

Piccolohosiery

Our christmas sales were through the roof. I noticed a spike in conversion by sharing a limited time sale or new product announcement.

Victoria Austin

I truly believe the power of web push now. We tried to send a friendly reminder when someone adds an item to the cart but forgets to checkout and the results are impressive. Highly Recommended

NewYorkSockCompany

Thanks to web push notifications from Push Monkey our web push notifications have 30x conversion rate over email. Web push has changed the game for online marketing. Fantastic app.

Sawako: The stylish helmets

Installing Web Push was super easy and the impact was very clear. If you compare the amount of effort to the amount of impact, it was an unparalleled ROI to anything else we’ve tried. Thank you push monkey team for your support and 20% OFF discount as well.

John Henry Mx

UI interface is very easy to understand and has indeed helped us grow our sales and re-target our subscribers. Great job Push monkey team. Its the best web push notificaiton app on Shopify

Mariscal Moda Hombre

Product has evolved with respect to what it was few months ago, Now definitely it's value for money. I liked the segmentaiton feature ! The register is now ringing $$

Vintage Rose Weddings

Its a easy to use and most effective platform for sending out communication and track analytics. Great experience with it..

Get Vibrant Now

I would most defiantly recommend Push Monkey to a friend or even complete strangers walking around in the street because its just awesome. Converting visitors into subscribers is now an easy task.