PushAlert ‑ Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts, Web Push Notification, Welcome Drip

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Web Push Notifications - Recover carts, Welcome Drip, Flash Sale

Annette von Qinao®

Location Germany

A Very good support team which helps in every situation! Very fast and friendly! The app itself is also very good and helps us to achieve what we want at a reasonable price!

Catwalk Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been a long time user of Push-Alerts since we moved over from Magento. The app is simple and integrates very will with shopify. I have to mention the support is awesome. There is always available on the chat to reply and I can not recommend push alerts enough. Amazing app and and even better team behind for support.

OrderNation

Location Pakistan

App seems to be the perfect app for push notifications, as it almost has the best segmentation option and best support. The support will understand your issue and will provide you a solution that works for you.

Trucklumi.eu

Time spent using app 1 day

Still waiting for my email verification. I did get one about 30 minutes after I signed up but the link had expired. Free plan seems to give very little control.

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Wholesale Ninjas

PushAlert is the best-designed push notification app on the market. PushAlert is a must have for your business if you want to reach your customers where they are at in this mobile world. You have to try their drip campaign feature no other service can match this function. I can't wait to see the new features Pushalert releases as they grow this product. Great job PushAlert Team!

Storming Gravity

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Easy to use, helped a lot in my sales revenue.