PushLast: Sold Out Push Last

PushLast: Sold Out Push Last

$3.99/month. 60-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
June 14, 2022

This app is great, it helped me a lot with my store. also great customer support. highly recommended app.

Trendha
April 15, 2022

Love this App! Easy to use and takes affect as desired. Great support team too for any questions. Highly recommend!

Advanced Archery
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months
Awesome Apps LLC replied April 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the review it means the world to us. Happy the app is helping your business!

February 17, 2022

This app does what is says...it pushes your sold out items to the end of the collection. But, keep in mind, it also makes each collection then manually sorted which means if you typically sort a specific way (price, alphabetically, newest, etc) they will no longer be that way. Pretty much defeats the purpose. Even uninstalling the app, I had to go into every single collection and choose my desired sort as they remained in manual sort which took me time. I reached out to the developer who was responsible the first message, but then after telling me he would look into it, and multiple emails asking for a status update, I never heard back. Really too bad as this would be helpful...but I still want my collections sorted as I desire.

The Bead Obsession
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 2, 2021

We like this app. It's easy to use and the support is great. Using this, our website is constantly up to date. Happy to recommend to others.

TierraAbode
Time spent using app: 10 months
Awesome Apps LLC replied November 2, 2021

So happy our app has been able to help you. We truly appreciate the review!

October 10, 2021

We had a little issue at the beginning with sorting some collections but the team answered quickly and solved the problem. Great follow-up, amazing support and the app works perfectly!

Abyss Game Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Awesome Apps LLC replied October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your patience as we worked to fix the problem. Better things coming as well!

September 21, 2021

The app is very useful. I suggest to add an option of schedule the push in order to automate the task.

Tool Store
Colombia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Awesome Apps LLC replied September 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review. We appreciate that suggestion. I will relay it to the team and see if we can add it to the roadmap. Have a great day!

August 9, 2021

This app does exactly what you expect it to do, and does it well. The team is also incredibly responsive, and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend PushLast for any store, but especially stores with large inventory as it really keeps the front-end looking neat, while improving UX.

Love that Bag etc - Preowned Designer Fashions
Awesome Apps LLC replied August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

May 27, 2021

Does exactly what it says, brilliant! Bonus is the pricing, super affordable! Good work team, cheers!

Impulse Imports
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 22, 2020

I recommend this app for anyone. Works fast, easy install, no nonsense explanation and low cost. Perfect app to boost conversion for new and upcoming stores! Thanks for this!

MyHooman
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 4, 2020

Works very nicely. Support from Andrea was super quick too. Its very easy to implement, does what it mentions and very well priced. @andrea looking forward to few more features.

Mortantra
India
Awesome Apps LLC replied November 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad my app is helping you facilitate your business and thank you also for your precious feedbacks, they will help me improve the app in the next update!