Avoid intuition and guesswork
Putler gives you sensible analytics, accurate insights & takes care of routine tasks.
Gain control and clarity
Comprehensive and in-depth reports on sales, products, customers and visitors.
Not just reporting: get insights, profile enrichment, customer RFM segmentation, sales heat map, products leader board & more.
The hassle-free business reporting app
Putler is not your regular, complex or superficial analytics tool. It's an app made by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. So we know what reporting you need.
Real-time, clear and useful reports
- No-nonsense KPI's - Putler provides only the most essential e-commerce metrics that are necessary to grow your business.
- Decisional trends - Identify macro & micro trends in your business & take crucial decisions quickly.
In-depth dashboards that answers all your everyday questions
- Sales- Orders, refunds, best selling time.
- Products- Best/worst sellers, frequently bought items, sale velocity.
- Customers- Top paying, new vs returning, profiles, RFM segments.
- Transactions- Status & type, taxes, fees, quick list.
- Audience- Visitor trend, keywords, bounce rate.
- Forecasting - Predict monthly revenue, customer retention and your business growth.
Go beyond business reporting
- Perform common transaction management tasks faster.
- Instant transaction lookup.
- Share data access with your team.
Business intelligence and expert advice
- Weekly email digests to stay on top of your business performance.
- Artificial intelligence driven analytics insights, expert advice and resources to accelerate business growth.
Powerful accounts consolidation, multi-currency conversion
- Aggregate multiple stores, Google Analytics and other platforms.
- Automatic currency and time zone conversions.
- Inbound APIs for custom integrations.
Customer segmentation, profile enrichment
- Enriched customer profiles for better understanding- demographics, social details, recent activity.
- Automatic RFM segmentation based on purchase behaviour for tailored email marketing-loyal customers, at-risk customers, lost customers, etc.
- Export list to MailChimp directly or any other mailing list system via CSV.
Profitable investment for your business
- Putler does the work of a full-time employee – taking care of reporting, analysis and spotting growth ideas.
- Provides expert recommendations without hefty consultation fees
Years of credibility and service
- Putler analyzes businesses for people who want freedom, clarity and results
- It works for online businesses of any size, any industry
Our mission is to increase the revenue of every Putler customer. After all, it’s your success that matters the most for us.
- Google Analytics,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I tried to use this app, At the beginning was what i want, then i found many security issues in this site. Because they transfer all your data , ALL , to their servers which can be used upon their well ...This is a very bad practice for any business. Moreover, Every time i want to reply on their emails, security infringements arise both from what so called chat emails and the one you could assume a SHE, Andrea with her security issues email whenever you try to send them or reply to them. Be Aware if you care about your data and your clients data.
I completely understand and empathize with your concerns as a customer so I would like to address each concern in detail -
1. How does Putler handle your data?
Putler is a data aggregation and insights tool. Meaning it merges data from multiple data sources, processes it and provides you with consolidated, in-depth reports.
This complex data processing needs to be done at runtime, so we need to use additional servers to process data and provide customers with reports. This is a standard practice that is followed by every SaaS out there.
If all this processing had to be done at the client’s side, it would require complex setup, monitoring and maintenance, managing updates for each client which is not an easy process. Also, that would then add additional load/processing at the client's end and slow down your server ultimately. And so we have SaaS services.
2. Data security at Putler
It is our top priority at Putler and we have all the necessary security protocols in place.
-> Putler is GDPR compliant.
-> Our data centers are ISO 27001 certified.
-> Customers can choose to add an additional layer of security to their accounts by enabling Two-factor authentication.
PS. We have been in business for 10 years and there hasn’t been a single case of data misuse ever.
3. Email security infringement
The email infringement issue that you faced is a rare case. In fact, it is the first time anyone reported such an issue.
The possible reason behind it could be the lookup issues in your mail client due to which it was not able to identify the certificate or suspected the certificate to be invalid or insecure. Sometimes antivirus enabled in mail clients could cause the issue. Either way, it is fixable and not a major security threat.
NOTE: The Putler app, emails (@putler.com) and chat are on different servers.
I hope this takes away your concerns/doubts.