PxUpload offers everything you need to upload images when setting up new products or appending images too, fast and simple.
Now you can upload by tag. It's simple, enter your tag name and add images. Also now you can sort images by drag and drop and your image name can be anything you want.
You can now upload by product sku.
- Sync products, enter your sku, type of upload and sort your images as you want. Click upload, simple.
- You no longer need to rename your images to match your sku.
Of course you can still upload by image too.
- Easily add an unlimited number of upload images to your products
- Easily sync products with the app - 1 Click
- Accept file uploads up to 5MB per image (optimize for web/mobile)
- Upload up to 40 images per product at the same time
- Accept any file type or restrict to the formats you want (.jpg, .png, .gif)
- View upload progress status log
- View product sync status log
- Need help? No problem! Our support team is here for you!
- No Developer needed!
Let us know if you have questions.
Please check your spam or junk email folder.
Try it for free today
- Developer website
Pricing 2-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Haircandee Hair Co. LLC
Downloaded without our permission, tried to contact the developer 3 times for support and never got any assistance, now being billed. Will dispute charges with bank.
Thank you for the review. We did not received any emails from you. You may contact Shopify Support and we are happy to approved a full refund.
Have a nice day.
Ross’Co Sex Shop
The App DOES NOT Offer 2 days FREE trial. They Charge the FULL price RIGHT AWAY!!! Please Stay away and dont get scammed!
If there was a billing issue with your account you should have contact us so we can help you. Our App has many happy customers and when a issue happens we fix it. We are a honest company that respects everyone.
Have a great day.
Pxupload Support Team
I keep following the instructions but it just wouldn't work.
I had a problem with my subscription, the support team just ignored my message