4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales by displaying real-time customer activity, creating a sense of urgency and enhancing customer confidence. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and user-friendly interface. Features like the "recent purchase" pop-up and cart countdown are seen to improve customer personalization and conversion rates. The analytics dashboard offers valuable insights into pop-up performance. Merchants also value its cost-efficiency, unlimited views, and discounted yearly plan. The support team is recognized for their quick responses and helpfulness, even outside regular service hours.

April 19, 2024

I wanted a "someone just purchased something from somewhere a few minutes ago" after having seen a website myself when I was actually shopping for something I said to myself "no way this actually kinda makes people get convinced to purchase because I myself am getting convinced". So for my own website I was looking for an app just like what I saw and after looking at a few higher priced apps and some that were ridiculously difficult to use or had limits to the amount of views per month, I chose this one. Qikify Sales Pop Up & Proof is a great app and it's relatively simple to use. I also like the pricing allot. I was seeing another apps where they charged less but required me to go through some hoops to set it up and some of them had store demos where the popup didn't even show at all which if is kinda like what are they doing? There was even one app that required me to use programing code to use which is ridiculous in my opinion and looking at it I was like no way I'm not dealing with that. This Qikify app however is so simple to use and it works exactly like I wanted and the price is just right per month without being limited to the amount of visitors. They also have a yearly plan that is discounted which is just perfection. So anyone looking for an app that shows a popup notification that shows "someone from some place just bought something a few minutes ago" and you want that extra oomph for those extra orders on your store this is your app!

Nuova Covers
About 6 hours using the app
qikify replied April 23, 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

May 2, 2024

I would strongly recommend this app as it integrates well and is very easy to use.

Keep Fit Fitness Store
About 2 months using the app
qikify replied May 6, 2024

April 5, 2024

This app is a real game changer and it makes sens to say that is really helpful to have more customer to buy with these tools

Booba
Switzerland
18 days using the app
qikify replied April 17, 2024

May 7, 2024

We LOVE this app!!! It's really improved the engagement on our new website - the qikify support team is always friendly and super responsive!

Best Home Furniture and Mattress
17 days using the app
qikify replied May 17, 2024

February 3, 2024

Awesome, so easy to set up ready to go. It's a great way to show landing customers a piece of proof of how others already started enjoying your products.

Pulse Atlas
3 months using the app
qikify replied February 25, 2024

March 24, 2024

Excellent app, doing well to improve my site's look and performance

Shopping Heaven
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
qikify replied March 28, 2024

Edited April 17, 2024

"Based on what I have seen, everything is looking great so far! I'm eagerly awaiting the results!"

Mychondria

Morocco
About 1 year using the app
qikify replied May 1, 2024

May 9, 2024

Miley has quickly done the customization for the cart countdown feature. It was really so extraordinary and just like that a reported issue has been fixed in a moment. Great customer service. I like this.

Nimble Wags | Pet Accessories Shop
1 day using the app
qikify replied May 17, 2024

March 12, 2024

i am satisfied , i am reallu surprised this app is best i integrate this app on my shopify and boom my sales boosted within day tahnk you qikify

GIMMEL.pk