Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

by ORICHI

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts,

onemaxoxy

Really great app to use for your store. I would recommend it for all the seller using shopify as platform.

Shoe Heros

i stumbled across this new app, and i am surprised it functions very well and intuitive, im very happy i found this app... but currently has a little bugs developer is keen on fixing fast. i look forward to this will be one of the BEST qty b/d apps on the store. it does its job.

Makanlab

Had a problem with discount deduction in the checkout. Reported the issu and Orichi fixed my issue immediately. He is very reliable and I recommend this app!

Elastics By Us

This app has been super valuable in creating discounts for our client's products. Orichi has been extremely helpful when any problems have come up. Thanks, Orichi!

Bunny Sleeping Mask

Thank you so much Orichi mate for helping. Clean and Fast App without breaking your wallet. Support is super awesome. Highly Recommended!!!

Läsk.se

Everything is great with this app. The settings-page is great, smooth and easy to use. And the staff and developers is awesome! They really helps you solve your need. I wish I could give this app more than 5 stars.

SNUG ACTIVEWEAR

I've been looking for an app that allows for "Bux X for a fixed price" for a long time and finally bumped into this. Best app for general quantity break/tiered discount solutions in my opinion. Also 10/10 for amazing customer service.

reisveel.nl

I just added this app today. Had a small problem in the way the front end looked when installing, but I left a message through their facebook chat button and was helped within seconds. I'd recommend this app to anyone!

baochat

This app is really good. There were some siteload issues which were easily fixed by their active facebook chat support.
My sales have increased by 30% in short term. Customers are confident to place big orders.
Keep up the good work.