Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

by ORICHI

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts,

Touch-Beauty

Warning ! This app bug my Debut Theme with the javascript (scrolldown menu & notification of addition to cart). I had to contact shopify support. Thankfully they are efficient and they resolved my bug

February 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!
First of all, on behalf of the whole Orichi team, I'd like to say sorry for the frustration caused.
Yes, we had a bug that conflict Jquery with theme Debut and now we fixed it. The problem is now fixed and we wish you could give us the chance to continue the service. But if not, we totally understand and respect your decision.
If you have any questions, please contact us 24/7 via email orichi247@gmail.com
We wish you good health and luck with your business.

Cult Offer

The app is really great. It's worth its money and the support helps me with some issues very fast. Recommend it for sure :)

gatgit

Cool app and the customer support is really helpful
Definitely recommended for all of you that want to add quantity breaks and increase their order value.
Thank you Trong support very fast.
I would give it 5 stars

Mieunici

Very cool app! Awesome support, great price. Easy to translate and to customize. Totally recommend it.

APAC Dental

This app is easy to set up and is great when you want to set minimum purchase quantities as well as quantity discounts. I had a couple of technical issues after setup, but the support team quickly made the necessary corrections. Great to be able to live chat them through messenger. I am hoping to use this app for quite a while, as it is exactly what the business required for our online store.

Dreamcery

The application runs smoothly and has the standard, cheapest style on the market. I have been quickly supported by the app developer for problems that arise, I rate 6 stars for this application.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
Please feel free to contact us if you face difficulties, we are always glad to help!

onemaxoxy

Really great app to use for your store. I would recommend it for all the seller using shopify as platform.

Shoe Heros

i stumbled across this new app, and i am surprised it functions very well and intuitive, im very happy i found this app... but currently has a little bugs developer is keen on fixing fast. i look forward to this will be one of the BEST qty b/d apps on the store. it does its job.

Makanlab

Had a problem with discount deduction in the checkout. Reported the issu and Orichi fixed my issue immediately. He is very reliable and I recommend this app!

Elastics By Us

This app has been super valuable in creating discounts for our client's products. Orichi has been extremely helpful when any problems have come up. Thanks, Orichi!

Previous 1