Yuri Quantity Discount

Yuri Quantity Discount | Reviews

by 👉👉 ORICHI 👈👈

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts,

CANEDIGUERRA

Very very good app indeed: delivers what it promise, reasonable price, super fast and effective support.

Zoetjes

I'm trying the app in one of our stores and ran into an issue. The customer service replied within minutes (on a Sunday afternoon), the issue was resolved in less than an hour. Really great work, thank you!

Snakes and Roses

This app broke my store functionality. That is all I have to say. I lost an entire week sales until I realized this app made a change to my theme which caused trouble in general. So hopefully they will fix it but in the mean time I don't recommend this app.

September 14, 2021

Hello,
Linco here from Quantity App Support. How are you doing today?

I'm so sorry to hear that your experience with the Quantity Discount App was break your theme!

As the owner, I would like to apologize for the poor products you encountered. I understand that you are upset about your problems. Because if it were me, I would definitely do the same.

For the last 3 years, we have made customer satisfaction our main priority. If you could give me further details, I'd be happy to look into the matter and try to rectify the situation. I sent the email to resolve this problem right now. Please check my email.

In the meantime, thank you for reviewing us.

Sneaker Keepers MX

Good app, creates multiple automatic discounts which are not available in shopify by default. I would recommend to anyone looking to have multiple discounts

Lercia.com

I have recently used this app and the support team was so nice, they helped me immediately after receiving my request. Great job! Thanks a lot!

Fresh

Killed few hours switching between apps to adjust volume discounts and in cart notifications to use with gempages - all of them were like not working or overcomplicated. This one was a game changer. Support answered my questions in seconds via whats app - definitely the best app and support so far

Moda-Upcycle Fashion

This is a great app to install if you are looking for a discount tier and MOQ setting, The supporting team is helpful and has fixed my issues shortly!

Vintage Electric Supply

App disabled my "ADD TO CART" button. Support was looking into it and never got back to me. I am dead in the water now. **UPDATE**
Since I left this review, the app publisher has not stopped harassing me to change my review. The app did not work and the support was not there when I needed it.

June 28, 2021

Sorry for your bad experience
After looking at the issues I noticed that
The errors that caused the add to cart button did not come from our application. We are trying to explain this. After you install the application everything works normally. After 2-3 days there is an error on your store, please give us a chance to prove it
We have contacted you to like this issue, please give us one more time opportunity to explain. If there is anything you need help with please get in touch with us.

StorePlace

Application complète, on peut faire tout les réglages que l'on souhaite. Le service client est top. Ils font appel à un technicien si vous avez un problème, je recommande cette appli.

LuvingGrace

Great app and it offers excellence customer service! I love it ! My sales volume increased when i installed this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6