Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

Quantity Breaks Price & Limit

by ORICHI

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts,

Bunny Sleeping Mask

Thank you so much Orichi mate for helping. Clean and Fast App without breaking your wallet. Support is super awesome. Highly Recommended!!!

Läsk.se

Everything is great with this app. The settings-page is great, smooth and easy to use. And the staff and developers is awesome! They really helps you solve your need. I wish I could give this app more than 5 stars.

SNUG ACTIVEWEAR

I've been looking for an app that allows for "Bux X for a fixed price" for a long time and finally bumped into this. Best app for general quantity break/tiered discount solutions in my opinion. Also 10/10 for amazing customer service.

reisveel.nl

I just added this app today. Had a small problem in the way the front end looked when installing, but I left a message through their facebook chat button and was helped within seconds. I'd recommend this app to anyone!

baochat

This app is really good. There were some siteload issues which were easily fixed by their active facebook chat support.
My sales have increased by 30% in short term. Customers are confident to place big orders.
Keep up the good work.