Reviews (425)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its volume-based pricing and quantity discounts features. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost sales volumes. Merchants value the option to set minimum purchase quantities, limit product quantity, and apply cart quantity-based discounts. The support team is consistently commended for their quick responses, excellent customer service, and problem-solving skills. The app is recommended for its ease of use and efficient functionality.

March 28, 2023

This plug-in a really great! What makes it even greater is their great, kind and caring support team. Their support-team member Tanmay helped me out whenever I needed any custom adjustments, so the plug-in would be calibrated at its best to my online store. Once again, thank you very much Tanmay! You really made my day :)

Telecom Today
Netherlands
June 17, 2022

The support is very pleasant and responsive and the application is very practical because of its accessibility in terms of formulas!

TheKittyDreamBed
ORICHI replied June 21, 2022

Thank you for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance!

October 30, 2023

Ứng dụng thật tuyệt khi áp dụng khuyến mãi sản phẩm có giới hạn cho mỗi khách hàng. Dịch vụ hỗ trợ cũng rất nhiệt tình. Cám ơn team.

Eco Gifts
About 18 hours using the app
July 30, 2022

I tried like 20 apps to try and get discounts by % and a nice little chart, and NONE of them compared to this app. They either had weird complicated functionality or no support. All of the other apps didn't show real time price adjustments in the charts based on the discounts. Also... Support was great. The guy who helped me configured the chart to my liking and now I can place the charts anywhere I want on custom product pages. Helped me with colors to better brand things and everything. Customer for life!! =]

Seed Needs LLC
ORICHI replied July 30, 2022

November 13, 2022

Excellent choice. Does the job and is easy to install and use, The customer support is very good, they are always ready to help.

Tech Direct NG
Nigeria
ORICHI replied November 13, 2022

Thank you for your detailed review about the feature discount breaks and limit order in our app. It means a lot to us that you took time to share your thoughts with the rest of the Shopify community. Hope we can help you scale up your business when you using bulk discount and limit quantity features!

May 4, 2023

Really welcoming and helpful support. Went way beyond his tasks. This app fulfills its purpose and it is pretty customisable.

Easy Draft
Austria
Edited October 14, 2022

Le support client de l'application est parfait. Support réactif et chat en ligne disponible. L'application est superbe, je recommande. MERCI JORDAN DE L'EQUIPE ORICHI

rentside
ORICHI replied October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. You must have had time to experience our bulk discount and limit order features to give this review. Hope we can help you to sell more.

October 16, 2022

Jordan is so helpful. He replied and solved my problems very quick. Thank you for your support. Highly recommend this app!

Excoolent
Vietnam
ORICHI replied October 26, 2022

August 8, 2022

Very good app. It does what it says it does, nothing more, nothing less. Good support as well that helped me when I needed some help with the installation on my custom theme. I recommend

Trendly
About 2 months using the app
ORICHI replied August 9, 2022

Thank you again for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance! :D

Edited February 10, 2023

Great app! easy to use and simple setting. Quick chat feedback.
Good for limiting the order or products for a special deal.
Thanks to Tanmay!