4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable quantity price breaks and targeted discounts. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes and user-friendly interface. Key features include volume-based pricing, setting minimum purchase quantities, and offering volume discounts on specific collections. The app also supports selling small quantities of specialty items and creating minimum quantity orders. Many commend the support team for their quick responses and excellent service.

January 31, 2023

Supporto clienti molto veloce ed efficiente. App utile e molto intuitiva e facilmente customizzabile.

My Creative Lab
Italy
39 minutes using the app
July 5, 2022

Great customer service! I was unsure about some setting changes and got a reply in just a few minutes! 12/10 would recommend if you're are looking for a quantity limiter for your online store.

The Wonderment Collective
Singapore
37 minutes using the app
ORICHI replied July 5, 2022

February 3, 2023

Macht genau das, was wir wollen! Support bei Fragen extrem schnell und sehr kompetent! Kann die App nur empfehlen!

Campermagic
Germany
36 minutes using the app
November 15, 2022

Jordan is so helpful, I can say I can not work the app properly without his kind and patient help! And he is so professional btw!

4T7
34 minutes using the app
ORICHI replied December 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. You must have had time to experience our bulk discount and limit order features to give this review. Hope we can help you to sell more.

October 31, 2021

I'm trying the app in one of our stores and ran into an issue. The customer service replied within minutes (on a Sunday afternoon), the issue was resolved in less than an hour. Really great work, thank you!

Zoetjes
Belgium
21 minutes using the app
June 17, 2022

I had to quickly find a replacement app for minimum quantity management. I found this one, installed it, and had a quick question about configuration. Support responded right away and I was up and running within seconds. Very nice start!

CMWLDirect
18 minutes using the app
ORICHI replied June 21, 2022

August 4, 2022

Exellent APP for Purchases limit and discount. DO exactly what you need it to do and totally free. Customer support directly on live chat and happy to help.
Pure efficacy and good cost performance, strongly recommend.

bump-stg
Japan
ORICHI replied August 4, 2022

Thank you for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance! :D

April 23, 2024