4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization options, including custom quantity price breaks and targeted discounts. It's praised for handling custom discount scenarios, setting minimum purchase quantities, and offering tiered fixed pricing. The app is also noted for its compatibility with various themes, user-friendly interface, and fast loading times. Merchants commend the responsive support team and the app's ability to significantly boost sales during peak shopping periods. Even in its free plan, the app is rich in features.

October 6, 2023

thanks for quick reply

ebebek
10 months using the app
Edited September 8, 2023

This app supports many features even with a free plan and provides very fast and accurate support.
Maybe engineers don't sleep. Every time I contact them, they get back to me right away and provide the best user experience.
I think this is the best app to limit the quantity of products costomers purchase.

(DEV)Medit Shop
South Korea
17 days using the app
August 11, 2023

Great tech and service support! The team has helped me a lot for integration of the theme Xtra, as well as fixing small bugs on discount campaigns.

One Stop Supply
7 months using the app
August 28, 2023

Great app... Awesome Customer Service Agents!!

Very attentive to helping setup the app, and explaining how to navigate it.

Encaustic Tile Designs
7 months using the app
September 5, 2023

Tested the app for our website and it does exactly what we needed it to do and even offers more features. Their support team is so helpful as well and fixed some of the issues we came across immediately.

Signspace
5 days using the app
May 15, 2023

I use this app to specifically promote a discount for a quantity buy for a specific item. For example, buy 1 item and pay $5.00 each or buy the box of 50 and pay $3.00 each. A nice way to upsell. Anyway the list of options and variables Orichi - Qty Breaks provide are huge. I can't imagine even using them all. The app seemed a little daunting when i first started out but the fog lifted and i got it working exactly as i hoped. Best of all though was the service. The two times I requested support, I used the chat feature within the shopify Orichi app and i was helped both times in minutes. Outstanding! 5 stars from me.

The Party Hut
About 2 years using the app
August 15, 2023

Straight forward and effective app allowing quantity discounts/price breaks.

Great customer support when I needed something altering.

Highly recommend!

Priority Prizes
3 months using the app
September 13, 2023

Did everything I wanted and support was a fantastic help getting setup. Ultra responsive.

Christmas Lunch On Jesus
22 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Súper contentos con esta aplicación. Muy fácil de configurar, ágil y con un atención al cliente espectacular y rápida en respuesta. Tiene opciones de personalización visual a nivel de colores y estacional (navidad, halloween, etc..). Además, si necesitas algo más especial te lo configuran ellos en pocos minutos.

Bowiie
Spain
1 day using the app
September 21, 2023

Wonderful support by alvin and team! Quick support to resolve my issues in a timely manner

Wanderhow BBQ