Reviews (427)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its volume-based pricing and quantity discounts features. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost sales volumes. Merchants value the option to set minimum purchase quantities, limit product quantity, and apply cart quantity-based discounts. The support team is consistently commended for their quick responses, excellent customer service, and problem-solving skills. The app is recommended for its ease of use and efficient functionality.

January 29, 2024

Very happy with the app. Used the free tier. Had an issue with the collection limit and contacted support who were quick in responding and showed me what error I had made on my end. Very quick and prompt in responding.

Lake Deborah Store.
17 days using the app
June 6, 2024

I highly recommend this app. It has a clean and organized design, and it's very user-friendly. When I encountered an issue and contacted customer service, Alvin responded promptly and resolved the issue. He was very nice.

AIGC-DTG
Hong Kong SAR
14 minutes using the app
March 15, 2024

A very powerful and unique app, with an amazing, caring and very fast support team. Thank you!!

Page One
Chile
9 days using the app
February 5, 2024

Thank you Alvin for quickly supporting me and adapting to all the new changes. Love this app so much, the features are fantastic!

ERDI LASER
China
3 months using the app
January 30, 2024

After searching everywhere for an app that can offer Tiered Fixed Pricing, Orichi came up trumps! All the other apps say they offer this but it is all based on discount pricing. Thank you to Alvin for importing all my products and pricing, which would have taken me hours to do myself and to David for his help too. I would not hesitate on recommending this app! Thank you again.

mywipe
4 days using the app
January 30, 2024

Great service and the product delivered as expected. I was looking for a nicely presented volume discounts table and it shows very well on my product page in Shopify. I needed some help to format it and got the help I needed from the Orichi associate who understood exactly what I wanted to achieve.

Agile Stationery
16 days using the app
April 3, 2024

Alvin from the customer service was really prompt and helpful in solving the issues. The app is very easy to use and with a great customer service, definitely giving 5 stars!

REEV
Singapore
About 2 hours using the app
January 25, 2024

Level of prompt service from Alvin is excellent - The discounts were exactly what we needed and especially for selling in only pack qty's. There was nothing that could not be altered on the front end. So far we're very happy with the app.

Star School Supplies
Ireland
10 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Incredible app and stellar support! Our team has been relying on this app for an extended period, and it continues to impress with its flawless performance. The user-friendly interface and comprehensive features make it a standout choice. Highly recommended!

פריקפוא
Israel
Over 1 year using the app
March 19, 2024

Super intuitive app, great support! well worth the price

Punch Bar