Reviews (427)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its volume-based pricing and quantity discounts features. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost sales volumes. Merchants value the option to set minimum purchase quantities, limit product quantity, and apply cart quantity-based discounts. The support team is consistently commended for their quick responses, excellent customer service, and problem-solving skills. The app is recommended for its ease of use and efficient functionality.

November 15, 2022

Jordan is so helpful, I can say I can not work the app properly without his kind and patient help! And he is so professional btw!

4T7
34 minutes using the app
ORICHI replied December 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. You must have had time to experience our bulk discount and limit order features to give this review. Hope we can help you to sell more.

October 31, 2021

I'm trying the app in one of our stores and ran into an issue. The customer service replied within minutes (on a Sunday afternoon), the issue was resolved in less than an hour. Really great work, thank you!

Zoetjes
Belgium
21 minutes using the app
June 17, 2022

I had to quickly find a replacement app for minimum quantity management. I found this one, installed it, and had a quick question about configuration. Support responded right away and I was up and running within seconds. Very nice start!

CMWLDirect
18 minutes using the app
ORICHI replied June 21, 2022

August 4, 2022

Exellent APP for Purchases limit and discount. DO exactly what you need it to do and totally free. Customer support directly on live chat and happy to help.
Pure efficacy and good cost performance, strongly recommend.

bump-stg
Japan
ORICHI replied August 4, 2022

Thank you for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance! :D

April 23, 2024