Quick Compare

Quick Compare

by PotaBox

Help customer quick compare products and increase conversion

Minasari Home

comparison itself has a very simple and cheap look. some texts still in english, I need german. only two positions for compare botton

CreativeGuild

I've tried three different product compare Apps and this one is by far the best. This one does not require code to appear on all the product pages. As soon as you install and enable it appears. And you can customize it to look however you want with your own CSS. ALSO, it's all for free! And even if you wanted the paid version, it's still less expensive than the other ones on the app store. 10/10. Love it

La boutique de Blois Chambord

Merci pour cette appli très simple. Pas de bug à l'installation. L'ergonomie de la fenêtre de comparaison pourrait être plus responsive. Mais l'outil dans sa version gratuite fait le job.

Gattopardo Usa

As I said the app is premising but it requires a lot of fixing to match within stores layouts if your products tends to be complex and your store is loaded with multiple apps, which means some good hours x work both side. I have been in contact with the programmer from 4 days now ... I would give 5 stars easily for the app when all is fixed but at the moment I have to stay on the 3 since I'm having trouble to have the app fixed just to perform as described and improved visually. This app has potential but needs a stronger customer service.

November 4, 2020

Hi there. We have not got your email. We've sent you an email, please reply and describe your trouble.

SystemsDirect.com

I was looking for a compare products app and came across Quick Compare. Installed it effortlessly and works great! I like the floating compare button, so visitors can add products to compare from different pages. It looks clean and easy to configure the look.

September 18, 2020

Great thanks! It made our day