Quick Shop

An easy way to add Multiple Items into Cart within less time

Flavour Chasers

Perfect for my store and I think my customers will find it very useful. Hitesh also made some changes I requested and fixed a design issue, quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

silipint

I never write reviews but the features of this App encouraged me to write one. Buying this App was really a great decision.

Heart of Bone

Cannot test this app, I installed and it worked and looked terrible. Wish I hadnt spent the money. Would not recommend.

December 3, 2019

Hello Emma, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into due to CSS mismatch. I have replied via email too.

Now, we have set the page and its look fine and running on your store, please have a look, https://www.heartofbone.com/pages/quick-order

Many Thanks.

Feltman Brothers Wholesale

Great app for wholesale bulk ordering!! Hitesh was quick and responsive and customized the styling for us!! We highly recommend this app.

iPackage

This app is perfect for my B2B website!!! I had trouble installing it, but when I contacted customer support, they amended the issue immediately. Fantastic service, incredible app.

EasyCare

This APP could make your store a big winner! Thank you very much to Capacity Web Solutions PVT LTD TEAM, you have been so accommodating!

Download this App and surely you would be closer to running a successful Shopify SUPERSTORE.

Pasticcini

Excellent app, excellent support. Hitesh was very helpful with set up and a couple of tweaks. If you have regular customers who buy the same products, this will save them a lot of time. Recommend. Thank you.

SimplyJute

Excellent app for quick order system. Excellent communication, quick and responsive, and able to tailor a few things to our liking. Highly recommended.

April 4, 2019

Many thanks. I highly appreciate it.

hotmiami

Simple to use. I was looking for this feature from a long time where my customers can able to place the order of multiple products in one click. Great Support also!

April 4, 2019