Quick View and Color Swatches

Quick View and Color Swatches

by CuriosityInfotech.com

Improve Shopping Experiece

BrandsPage

The app didn't work for my needs (automatic image swatches). And after I uninstalled it I found product page totally messed up with js errors corrupted styles,

September 13, 2019

Dear customer,

I apologies for the problem you faced. if you contact us through support then we can definitely help you to fix issues.
Although we have already provided information regarding un-installation steps in app. If you check it then it is just take 1 minutes to do it.

However, I appreciate your feedback and will work on it.

sexydollslovers

Excellent support, Nice perfect app. Sandy helped us on some custom theme work too. Thanks again....

Lush Mod

I have just installed it and it seems to work fine. Also I had excellent support for the installation. He is very helpful for assigning store custom work. thanks again.

Soaked Swimwear

I've had a great experience with this app.

Urbanflrt

We wanted to test it but decided it was not for us, once we uninstalled the app, but it screwed up our theme.

We had to call Shopify to fix it. At the time there was no intention that you had to do more than just uninstall the app. The developer continuously emailed us asking us to change the rating but our review is not with the app but the uninstall process. I want to make it clear, we did not use the app!

Our issue, it removed the standard drop-down for customers to select a color after uninstalling the app. Luckily Shopify was able to fix it for us.

However, we can say this, the developer responses fairly quickly so if you should have a problem he will be available to help.

Yourgifts1

Thanks for the great help center. the app works very well

Survivalnyc

Awesome, I had a problem with the setup and he solved the problem quickly, the best support ever i received. good job, keep it up!!!

Thank you very much, appreciated.

Bunksuppliesandbeyond

Extremely great. App is really helpful me to set custom images in swatches instead of just colors.

Support is tremendously well. The way he gave support, i cannot explain anymore. Much appreciated. hats off to you..

Partyrock

Great support team!!!! Thank you for your help!