4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing the shopping experience by allowing quick product detail viewing without page navigation. It's praised for its ease of installation, modern design, and customization options. Particularly beneficial for wholesale customers, it enables swift order placement and stock checks. The app is lightweight, ensuring no impact on store performance, and offers a valuable free version. Merchants appreciate the responsive and efficient support team, who assist with customization requests.

Edited December 17, 2018

The code is written well, the site runs faster with it in comparison to other apps who do the same, but there are bugs in the appearance and the UI is not so beautiful. I really recommend to take inspiration from "RoarTheme", they have really beautiful and customized UI but their app is getting the site very slow.

Ravers Culture
Israel
5 months using the app
Edited December 19, 2017

Edited review: After quite some time, we did manage to get back in touch and make the needed adjustments to our page. Thank you for your resolution.

We have had this app installed for a while now and we are having alignment issues on the site. The "quick view" buttons are not properly aligned on the photos. I have emailed customer service several times and have NEVER gotten so much as a single response. While the product seems like a great idea, there is literally NO customer service.

Perfectlinens
February 9, 2015

Absolutely love it! It makes browsing for my customers so much more easier... the only one thing that may be improved would be the presentation of tables. I have some tables in my item descriptions and it doesn't show up in the Quick View description.

Hopefully this can be fix soon! Still, excellent app! I'm happy with it :)

Miss Clover
Malaysia
January 28, 2019

Best app for quick view feature. Was a little glitchy at first, but customer service took care of it quickly.

PHILIA
Denmark
October 7, 2016

Very easy to install and makes the site look much more professional in an instant!!!

Giftbalikbayan
United Arab Emirates
February 6, 2018

Very helpful and free, you should definitely take it for your store

Cozy Puppies
Edited June 20, 2016

Looks great and gives my customer an option to view products without leaving the main page. Support was great at fixing any issue I had!

Update: Whenever I change my theme and have to reinstall the app, it never sits centre to my listing so I need to contact support each time to have them centred.

Nailjuiceshop
New Zealand
3 months using the app
September 29, 2016

Wish the free included just a little more

Gypsy Rebellion
3 months using the app
July 7, 2016

Nice app. Would be great if this app work on mobile without the need of pay.. However it make lots of saving time

Filaments 3d Quebec
2 months using the app
January 28, 2018

Easy to install. It's an excellent app! Hope my bounce rate will decrease after using this app on site.

Erborian Sg