Raffle

Raffle | Reviews

by JAS Technology

Increase sales with hands-off reoccurring raffle of customers.

Z5 Store

It's Perfect for my e-shop. Thanks again for reactivity and request for modification.
That's great for my business :) I will be able to make full use of this system for my clients and that is very good news. Thanks you

Little Tickle

Great app, simple & effective and easy to setup.
However, it has no option for offer a product or physical item as the prize which is more what I’m looking for as an alternative to discounts. Would be the best app if developers could add this option as I haven’t seen any other app available that’s as simple and straightforward to setup and manage.

January 10, 2021

Thanks for the review! If the item is available in your store a raffle can be set up with a product specific discount code as the winner’s reward. Always feel free to reach out with any questions.

HairByB

This app was buggy for me. It wouldn't load and I couldn't even save my first raffle. I tried refreshing and logging out/in to no avail.

October 6, 2020

I apologize for the issue you had here. I am always available via "apps@jastechnology.com" to investigate a problem and determine its cause and/or any change I can make.

VAMA

A truly simple yet amazing app. It's great for anyone looking to offer incentives to their customers through raffles/lucky draws. It was a perfect fit for our needs except for 1 small gap. That gap too was addressed by the developers within days!. Excellent customer service!

ISlide

Very easy app to begin using. With out strategy, it is a great way to surprise recent customers and create life-long customers out of them!

Project Repat T Shirt Quilts

Great way to increase engagement and get more shoppers! It helps encourage customers to shop more frequently as well.