Social Commerce Sharing

Social Commerce Sharing

by rBux Inc.

Give rewards. Get sales. Collaborate with Influencers.

The Muskoka Store

rBux is more than just a referral program. rBux enables collaboration with customers, Influencers, product experts and Affiliates. If people drive us sales, rBux tracks it and automatically distributes the rewards—in real time.

As a retail business, we're constantly looking for ways to compete in this new and changing age. We've discovered a general rule: when companies tap into resources outside their company and empower people to create value on their behalf, companies are able to increase their results. Look at Wikipedia, AirBNB, Uber, TaskRabbit—each empowers users to work with and for them for mutual benefit. It really is the "collaborative advantage" and rBux enables it!

Clearview Industrial Decor

Love this app! I have used a few different referral programs in the past and in my opinion rBux is the best. Customer service is top notch, they get you all setup in about 20 minutes and sincerely care about how it fits into your theme. Great job rBux team!

Mireader

Thanks, rBux. Referrals are a big part of our sales generation and it is proving to be very helpful.

Wolftung 2

Great App to harness the power of influencers and satisfied customers. Wolftung gets a lot of word of mouth referrals so rBux is the perfect way to leverage it even more through social media. Customer service team was quick and helpful to answer my questions!

Definitely satisfied so far with it!

Natural Living Supplies

So far so good. I must say that the customer service is outstanding. Despite all my newbie questions I got world class help from their support agent Blake Cronyn. He is amazing!

Canalien 2

I would definitely recommend rbux to anyone wanting to share interesting products with friends- whether they are the creator of these products themselves, or just someone on the cusp of what's cool! The app is easy to use and fit seamlessly into our store. The customer service is fantastic as well, which is always a bonus! Thanks rbux!