Social Commerce Sharing

Social Commerce Sharing

by rBux Inc.

Give rewards. Get sales. Collaborate with Influencers.

charrli

rBux allows us to run our Influencer program using an affiliate model. We can (1) track sales from social posts, which delivers valuable data to us on sales attribution and impressions AND (2) provide the Influencer with an additional revenue stream from their sales. I recommend this app for other stores with (a) Ambassadors (b) Loyal Customers and (c) Influencers who promote your product.

Ann More Products

I will give it 5 stars as a start. I just installed this app., and I definitely need to see it in action first. I will be back for the full review. Thank you.

Jiyas.co - Expression Jewellery

I initially downloaded rBux cause I was looking for a referral solution for my store. Thankfully I came across rbux. It's free for life. Woo hoo!!! It worked like a dream and got a few influencers promoting my jewelry on their marketplace as well.
Kudos team

Inaaz.biz

Today I could fully install this apps. It gave zero error.

Rbux is the best cashback program for purchaser and influencer or referrer both . We expect lots of sales via our Rbux ambassador program. Thank you Rbux , Keep it up.

Peculiare

I'm using this app to be able to spread the message of my website to another customers. It is a good app to work and to have your message spread to another people.

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center

Update as of Thursday December 27th: right before Christmas, they verified that they had this Shopify app RBUX working successfuly with the Shopify app Lay-Buys which was very, very important to me. Thus, a rating increase from 2 to 4 stars!
*******

Update as of Thursday December 20th: I'm bumping up the stars from 1 to 2. Scott the CTO has found and is now responding to my questions. The questions from this site were being directed into the email box of another person, he said. Why that other person didn't respond, I can't recall if he mentioned, but regardless, they're paying attention to my questions now that were directed thru this site.

Apart from the questions that were sent from this site, that apparently they weren't organized properly yet to receive, they've been pretty responsive and pretty professional to date. I've been corresponding with them off and on for a few weeks now. I really have high hopes for this app and think it has a lot of potential but also think it has a ways to go yet. I'm pretty sure that my final star rating, at least for awhile, is going to be 3 or 4 stars. I don't see how I can honestly give it 5 stars yet. And the major reasons why are: 1) not sure yet if it's going to work with the Shopify app Lay-Buys and that's very important to me, although RBUX and the developer at Lay-Buys are working very hard on creating compatability and my guess is that they're going to be successful at that any day now, and that's the MAIN concern I have. If they can get that done, that will definitely take me to 4-stars. But to get to 5 stars I need at least the following two things as well: 2) flexibility in the awarding of percentage compensation. Right now it's fixed at 15% maximum and if you have 11 referrers that's like almost everybody getting a lousy buck ONLY on the sale of a $100 item. Because differing businesses have differening MARGINS to work with, FLEXIBILITY is absolutely esssntial in rewarding referrers with cash compensation. Scott at RBUX says it's seldom over 2 to 3 referrers, and I'm sure that's true based on my own experiences in the marketing/referral field, which are extensive, but still, 11.25% split 3 ways with the standard 3.75% (out of the total 15%) to REBUX is pretty small. I certainly wouldn't want to work for less than 4%. Would you? I mean, if we were selling grocery items with super thin margins, ok! But what if we're doing donations or leads like my sites do? Those are super high margin items compared to grocery foods and so FLEXIBILITY to increase compensation to referrers as the merchant deems appropriate is a must here. And finally, 3) the LAYOUT of the app in the Shopify admin is a NIGHTMARE. I scored a perfect 800 on the quant portion of my GRE back in 1984 when it was scaled from 200 to 800. I am one of the few people ever to score that score. My brain is rigourously organized and analytical. But when I log into my admin and go to apps and start trying to "work" with the RBUX app, my brain almost explodes at the lack of "flow coherency" and lack of organization and lack of logical process that exists back there. It's just a mess, you kind of have to just bounce around aimlessly here and there and hope, without confidence, that you've got everything done. I've spent a lot of time back there and still don't feel confident that I really know what I'm doing back there yet. So that's where I honestly am at here on December 20th, 2018. I like RBUX a lot, but it's still a work in progress, at least from my point of view.
*******

First review done on approximately December 17, 2018: I've sent in a series of questions, very important questions to me, after installing this app on the final store I've chosen upon which to possibly use this app. But it's been about two days and no response from customer service.

It's 2019. Almost.

I expect complete and comprehensive professional answers to my questions within a few hours AT MOST.

1-star performance thus far. Willing to re-evaluate and up the stars as soon as somebody in Canada decides they're going to get their butts in gear. :)

The Muskoka Store

rBux is more than just a referral program. rBux enables collaboration with customers, Influencers, product experts and Affiliates. If people drive us sales, rBux tracks it and automatically distributes the rewards—in real time.

As a retail business, we're constantly looking for ways to compete in this new and changing age. We've discovered a general rule: when companies tap into resources outside their company and empower people to create value on their behalf, companies are able to increase their results. Look at Wikipedia, AirBNB, Uber, TaskRabbit—each empowers users to work with and for them for mutual benefit. It really is the "collaborative advantage" and rBux enables it!

Clearview Industrial Decor

Love this app! I have used a few different referral programs in the past and in my opinion rBux is the best. Customer service is top notch, they get you all setup in about 20 minutes and sincerely care about how it fits into your theme. Great job rBux team!

Mireader

Thanks, rBux. Referrals are a big part of our sales generation and it is proving to be very helpful.

Wolftung 2

Great App to harness the power of influencers and satisfied customers. Wolftung gets a lot of word of mouth referrals so rBux is the perfect way to leverage it even more through social media. Customer service team was quick and helpful to answer my questions!

Definitely satisfied so far with it!

Previous 1