Always in sync
Every time you sell a cupcake, My Materials knows exactly how much butter and eggs leave your inventory, and updates your cupcakes inventory
Your real inventory in real time. Understand costs and profits. Make data-driven decisions
Focus on making
No more overselling, no more running out of raw materials, it's all about your business!
About My Materials ‑Makers Inventory
My Materials (ex-ReadyPantry) removes the hassle of tracking your raw materials' inventory and your profitability per product
What does My Materials do?
- Link the products you sell on Shopify to your raw materials (bill of materials)
- When orders come in, My Materials automatically updates your raw materials inventory
- My Materials then updates your Shopify inventory so you never oversell!
Who is My Materials built for?
- Makers and Handmade Craft Sellers
- Restaurants, Bakeries and Food Businesses
- Flower Shops, Jewellery Stores and Box Curators
- And many more!
How do you benefit from My Materials?
Knowledge: Have an accurate inventory for your products based on your raw materials inventory. No more overselling, no more excel spreadsheets, no more working out if you have enough raw materials to complete your orders
Time: Spend less time manually tracking your inventory, and creating purchase orders
Insights: Visibility of each ingredient's history and theft and waste prevention
Pricing: Track product profitability based on materials' costs
Planning: Be notified by e-mail on low stock to never run out of raw material
What are the features?
Real-time inventory in sync with orders
Profitability per product
Automatic import and updates of your products and variants
Create and send your purchase orders
Track all events of your inventory (recount, damage, theft, waste, stock received, loss, return)
Track your raw material in any unit: Count, weight (kg, pounds etc...), volume (litres, cups etc...) or length (centimetres, inches etc...)
Use decimal values up to the 0.001 for ultimate accuracy
Customisable e-mail alerts on low stocks
Bulk import your raw materials and bill of materials in one click
CSV export of all your data
E-mail support in English and French
What do you need to do to set it up?
My Material automatically sync with your Shopify products
Add your raw materials
Link your raw materials to your products
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
· Keeps track of raw materials that are used in varying amounts on different products.
· You can set up email warnings when stock runs low.
· Excellent customer service.
· You can see at a glance the value of the raw materials you are holding. · I was very relieved to find this app as Shopify’s inventory support isn’t advanced enough for what I need. ReadyPantry allows me to keep track of fabric lines even though I use the same fabric in varying different amounts on different products. It takes account of all product sales using a particular product and you can setup an email warning for when that material is low. Takes the guesswork and/or the pain of regular stocktaking away. If you are already running a business and have lots of products & raw materials there is a bulk upload option using a spreadsheet. Personal tip – if you’re using a mac don’t bother using the ‘Numbers’ app for the upload – it’s just not functional enough – GoogleDocs is far better and much closer in functionality to Excel. Customer service is excellent – they respond quickly, are extremely helpful and take suggestions on board. I've only been using it a week and already a number of my asks have been added.
I can finally think about going live :-)
Tony - KESTRELSHADE
Thank you so much for this feedback, we really appreciate it! Excited for your store to go live 🚀
El Número UNO
Highly recommended for anyone who works with raw materials for their products. Customer service is amazing.
Thanks so much for this feedback! Great to hear
I installed this app a couple of weeks ago and it has already enabled me to save some precious time running regarding my inventory management. I highly recommend this app for every business owner Also the customer service is great. Thanks a lot!
Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate it! Happy to hear that ReadyPantry helps 🙌