RealTime Notifier

RealTime Notifier

by Xeon Apps

Automate alerts for orders, customers and other store activity

Package Free

The app works well and Abhishek is very responsive. I asked him to customize the email for me and he did it within the day. Thanks!

Humberto Vidal

Before I even downloaded the APP Abhishek and his team worked on exactly what we needed! Highly recommended!

tencovidmasks

Really great app that helped me create customized notifications to my suppliers. And the customer support was fast and great

Lentematic.com

The app works great. Our suppliers get an email with the order whenever a payment is captured, and with the added logic we can choose which supplier gets which order.

Support is great as well, fast and dedicated.

Thank you!

Özhan Market - Bursa'nın Marketi

Outstanding support. They are super hero. Thank You very much for all. App is very very useful. Every store should be have this app.

Lauren Moshi llc

Unsurpassed support!!!

I have their other app installed - Unfulfilled Order Notifier - and this one.

Same developer has not only responded immediately to ALL my questions, but went well above & beyond to build out the app to my needs.

Per my request - This app now includes Low Stock Notifications!

This guy is brilliant. Fast. And extremely polite.

5 Stars is not enough to give!

Sexymodest Boutique

Amazing! The app developer took hours to help us customize the app to have other functionality and never gave up on us. Love the app, and truly appreciate all the hard work they have done for our company!

Pure Hearts International

Looks like it's a good app. :)