Shoppable social media
Take advantage of user-generated content and your own branded media and create shoppable social galleries with tagged products.
Drag-n-drop form builder
Easily create and embed forms anywhere to your Shopify store. Rebase makes collecting information from customers as easy as it gets.
Effortless store locator
Search for brands on Facebook and add hundreds of locations in one click. Location information is sync'd automatically to ensure it's right.
Rebase helps Shopify merchants manage and grow their businesses through thoughtful solutions to commonly required features and applications.
Engage & grow your audience
Social gives validation to your shoppers by featuring your customers’ posts using your brand's #hashtag alongside your own media. Curated by you, approved photos can be tagged to products and are shown on product pages automatically. Build specific feeds for landing pages or marketing campaigns that curate and showcase social posts however you need.
- Tag your products in your customer's social media posts
- Automatically generate product page feeds
- Each feed can have it's own unique design and layout
Wishlist and Back-in-stock done right Your customers can save products to wishlists, get notified when they'll be back in stock, and save their carts so they can come back later. Rebase tracks all this and allow you to learn from how they act and what they want more of. Customers can access their Lists at anytime through a page in your storefront.
- Supports product variants
- Supports adding products to wishlists from collection pages
- Copy/paste code for adding buttons to your theme
- Show customers their Lists any place in your store, not just our pre-defined page
Retail & Dealer Locator Give your customers the opportunity to find your retail locations or dealers instantly. A location's information is automatically populated from a Facebook Place or Business Page. Say goodbye to manual entry, time-consuming updates, and outdated information in your results.
- Fastest store locator on the market providing customers instant results
- Add multiple locations from a brand with a single click
- Embedded maps inherit your brand's color & typography
- Automatically sync location data with our StoreSync™ to Facebook
Drag & drop form builder
The simplest interface for building customizable forms that can include file uploads, date-pickers and even supports required fields giving you the ability to capture any information necessary from your customers. Plans with no submission limits. No complicated code. Just create, copy/paste, and start gathering form submissions.
- Support files uploads, data-pickers and other custom inputs
- Offers several actions available for form processing: send confirmation to customer, forward a copy, send to Intercom and more
- Custom messaging and responses per form
Helpful data all in one place
Use Rebase 360 Views to view traffic, view and edit product metafields, view wishlist and back-in-stock details, and see social media items associated with each product.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Pricing 7-day free trial
5 Social Feeds
Automated Product Page Feeds
5 Staff Accounts
Syncs every hour
15 Social Feeds
Unlimited Product Page Feeds
15 Staff Accounts
Syncs every hour
Unlimited Social & Product Feeds
Unlimited Staff Accounts
Sync every 15 minutes
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 7 reviews
Most recent reviews
Urban Kayaks 2
The people at Rebase are awesome! I was having a problem with spam forms though my site, and rebase solved my problem within the hour. Great customer service!
Rebase & the team behind it rules! Their app has provided an easy to use platform that allows us to best utilize Shopify for fayettechill.com. Our favorite feature is the beautiful social share/feed that appears throughout our site.
This app has been integral in our business. The set-up was easy, and the support team has been very helpful and responsive to all of my questions. We would highly recommend you try Rebase for your business.