Zero Spam Contact Form

Zero Spam Contact Form

by Shoptigrator

Add Google reCAPTCHA to your contact form

Eds Hair

Very happy with the results. Initially had a few issues my end as we have customised css templates and given my expertise I could integrate the form within my page.

One quick little email to these guys and Jesper was logged in within the hour and has done everything for me. Top man thank you very much!

I am pleased to say that the form is working perfectly on all devices and has stopped 100% of the spam messages from Russia with love from getting through.

Great value for money!

Ldsrate Com

Junk! Does not work on Mobile iphone Safari!!!!!! AND does not allow you to reply through anonymous message forwarding.... garbage. AND THEY WANT TO CHARGE A FEE! LOL They better not try to charge me for this junk waste of time!

June 28, 2019

Dear Ldsrate Com, thanks for the review of our app, I'm sorry to hear that it did not solve your need. We have improved the app a lot over the past year and now the messages can be responded to directly as you pointed out, and of course it also works with Safari 100% :)

Kindlingcracker

You have to use their template, we were looking for a simple box that says I'm not a robot and the customer simply ticks it, this is not that simple.

June 28, 2019

Dear Kindlingcracker, thanks for reviewing our app, I'm sorry to hear that it did not solve your need. We have improved the app a lot over the past year and now the apps form is fully customizable. So now you can choose the fields you want in your contact form.