Sales Popup & Sticky Cart

Sales Popup & Sticky Cart

by Apps On Demand

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Manual Sales Pop Up - Sticky Cart

HAUS PARTY

Just opened our store with zero (o) sales. So in order to push interest we've used the philosophy of "fake it till you make it". The app has feature that has helped us generate real sales now. Love these guys and their support is incredible!!!

Naturally Bee

Does exactly what it says! Easy to setup and MUCH CHEAPER than other apps who do the same exact thing. No Glitches or nothing. The popup design is clean. This app is great.

Ploptok

The Sales Pop & stick add to cart app is a beautiful App to increase your conversion rate with the help of sales pop ups. Also the sticky cart button keeps customers reminded about heading to the check-out asap. Simple set up and a great live chat support to answer questions quickly

BodyByNature432

This app is very easy to use. No coding involved. The sales pop was one of the main features I was after. Very simple installation and manual sales pop. I had tried other apps, but this one was definitely the easiest. The staff is very supportive and prompt with responses. I had to contact them twice on chat support and each time, they responded promptly. I would definitely recommend using this app and will continue using it as long as it meets my needs.

zolerra

Great app. I just installed the app and it's very easy to use, just with few clicks and I'm done. I wanted to make a little change to the sales popup and so I reached out to the live chat support, and then Matt was so quick to answer and respond to my request. Very happy with this app and especially to the great support

Lampes d'Esprit

Nice app including all the useful features like sells popups. the support staff was really quick to help, very understanding and motivated.

technofaust©

Nice little app including all the helpful features like fake popups and a sticky cart icon. very motivated and outstanding support. Highly recommended!

Select Shape

Needed some customization of this app to fit our theme and the support staff was really quick to help!

Highly recommend!

RealtorShop.ca

Great customer service! I was also impressed with the app. they even customized it for me which was very helpful

Case Stand

One of the BEST NEW Apps out there! Looks great, easily customizable and customer support is great at accommodating this app to fit themes.

The developers of this App have a keen eye to detail, and it's the little things that put this App in a league of its own. A MUST HAVE for any store!

Previous 1