Sales Pop for Recent Orders

Sales Pop for Recent Orders

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Sales Pop to Show Live Sales Notifications to New Visitors

E-shopFamily

Muito bom, traz bastante coisas legais, aparentemente ajuda a converter vendas em nossa loja virtual

Underground Wrestler

Awesome product. Ive have used this on multiple shopify pages of mine. Boosted converted sales instantly

The Peach Builder Co

App works great. Had a slight error but the customer service team quickly reaponded to our query, logged in and fixed it for us

Haleychic

waouh ! belle robe pas cher et chic. Produit à recommander. Haleychic est un site fiable et sur pour vos achats en ligne.

evasdecor.com

It is a great tool to increase sales and to reach good results. Also customer service is really great!

Bear Store

O aplicativo é eficiente. Melhorei meus resultados consideravelmente meus resultados. Estou muito satisfeito.

LovWitOutBorderz

looking forward to see what this app can do for my site seems like a good concept. others have recommended

TheMegaExpress

I just started to use this app as well with the store, looking forward to see how it works. Thank you for the assistance!

iVenture Fashions

I installed this app in order to drive some traffic to my site. I just opened my store about three days ago so whatever traffic I get is good. It was very easy to install and setup.

RaveFreek

I'm new to ecommerce and I was told by other business owners that this app will help increase my sales so I'm open minded.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8