Sales Pop & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Live Sales Pop Ups | A Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternative

Swayur Ayurveda

Due to this app, my website speed has slow down
look into the matter asap or else I will report your app.
Load our site and you will see the URL of your app at the bottom left but I have already deleted your fake app from my dashboard because I thought that some problem like this may happen.
Look into the matter.

September 19, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. There was some issue in Godaddy's side so most of the sites were affected who were using their domain service, we shifted immediately to Amazon same day and issue was fixed.
When an app is uninstalled, the code of app in store cannot be removed without manual process as scope of app get removed too. SO we removed code manually from many stores which were affected.

We are now on more better server so such issues will not come again.

Accept our sincere apologies.

Ziffed

Great!!! Very easy to used!! I just tried it out so let see how it works on my roi. Thanks sales pop

Bed Bug Wholesale

Have spent hours looking for an app to do what this one does. Has the most functionality. Best out of the paid and non paid apps. A couple of improvements could still be made however its the best of the best to date.

Crisalshop

Thank you for this application that boost our sales. Very helpful to us ecommerce seller. We are so grateful for it. More power to all of you
God bless

Wing Importados

hey. this app is so great, incrible, my sells today is more 100 per day! Really, install this app !!!

temptationbrasil

acabei de baixar este aplicativo, minha loja ainda não esta ativa, mas espero que me ajude a converter muito pedidos

Cocomoods Concepts

Great app and great customer service! Thanks again for your help. It's nice to see what customers bought.

Predator Wear

Great app, support was very helpful and quick setting it up for me. Highly recommend everyone to use in their store!

The Aromi

Great customer service, answered my questions quickly. So far the app seems to work well. No complaints!

Antique Drones

Very good.I really like how it helps me to have more sales and customers see that my store is a good running store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18