Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Plus Minus

Love this app to bits and pieces. The customer support is beyond amazing as well. Incredibly efficient with just a chat away. They helped me with my concerns right away. Really impressed and highly recommended!

AriesJewelry

This app is truly amazing. It helps to show what customers have purchased Amazing developer support on setting up the app.

H&B

This app is amazing, the best sales pop up app there is I think. The developer sets it up and overall really great support.

Simply Audrey

I really like this app so far! I love how it tells you what customers have recently purchased on your site. It's very easy to install and the customer service provided my EVM is incredible!

Puckpot

5 stars. The quick service I received from Kemi was very good. This app also helps with conversion rate too. You would be SILLY to NOT install it!

Swayur Ayurveda

Due to this app, my website speed has slow down
look into the matter asap or else I will report your app.
Load our site and you will see the URL of your app at the bottom left but I have already deleted your fake app from my dashboard because I thought that some problem like this may happen.
Look into the matter.

September 19, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. There was some issue in Godaddy's side so most of the sites were affected who were using their domain service, we shifted immediately to Amazon same day and issue was fixed.
When an app is uninstalled, the code of app in store cannot be removed without manual process as scope of app get removed too. SO we removed code manually from many stores which were affected.

We are now on more better server so such issues will not come again.

Accept our sincere apologies.

Ziffed

Great!!! Very easy to used!! I just tried it out so let see how it works on my roi. Thanks sales pop

Bed Bug Wholesale

Have spent hours looking for an app to do what this one does. Has the most functionality. Best out of the paid and non paid apps. A couple of improvements could still be made however its the best of the best to date.

Crisalshop

Thank you for this application that boost our sales. Very helpful to us ecommerce seller. We are so grateful for it. More power to all of you
God bless

temptationbrasil

acabei de baixar este aplicativo, minha loja ainda não esta ativa, mas espero que me ajude a converter muito pedidos