SalesPush ‑ Sales Popup

Live Sales notifications. Sales pop up for Social Proof.

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Luna Wax

I like the pop ups of what people have ordered. I think it helps people find something they may have missed!

Goods In Homes

Time spent using app About 2 months

Pretty easy set up but i have not seen it work yet.... would recommend to first time users of shopify since it is free....

Exquisite & Exclusive

Location Pakistan

I have started out now let's see how it is working it may improve the overall transactions as customers are satisfied by it

KADIB GmbH

Location Germany

I couldn't ask for more. Really satisfied with this app.
The best support team also if you need any questions.

KamaKiuga

Sales Pop for Social Proof is better than Shoptimized and its user friendly. It captures upsell a d

Butterfly Jewels

Location Germany

It works really good and the support helped me to install it. Settings are easy to set up. Thank you! best

African Country

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great for boosting sales especially for new stores. Incredible customer support. In all recommended :)

Wilmaware

I like it so far and I recommend using this Sales pop app on your Shopify Store. The support service is very prompt.

Gadgetp

Perfectly, I like it and working awesome
I recommend using the Sales pop app on your Shopify Store. the support service is great

Recovery PRO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app and its fantastic. The support was so quick and I would recommend this app to everyone for sure :)