Reviews (181)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and conversions. It's praised for its ease of installation, user-friendly interface, and customizable settings. The app provides social proof by showcasing recent sales, encouraging further purchases. Features such as manual sales input, sales countdown, and cross-promotion are appreciated. The customer support is efficient and the app is free, adding a professional touch to websites and increasing store traffic.

Edited May 10, 2019

I really like how easy Sales Pop is to install, the app is user friendly, and best of all I don't have to write any code, or manually install for it to work! WIN!

KoriTunes Music Shop
6 months using the app
March 26, 2020

Great App - helps tremendously with conversion - and super generous team!!! They offered extensions of free trials for small businesses during corona-crisis that was a hugely considerate gesture.

Survival Supplies Co.
6 months using the app
January 26, 2019

I'm new to ecommerce and I was told by other business owners that this app will help increase my sales so I'm open minded.

RaveFreek
June 13, 2018

very helpfull, easy to use thank you very much

Capitale Marketing
May 9, 2019

My experience with Kemi was wonderful. Kemi setup the Manual Pop up for my store which was amazing. Excited to see what the conversion rate will be. Thanks Kemi!

LondonMonnay
October 14, 2017

I will give it 5 stars. I havent used it yet. I have just this second installed it on my website.

Shontalcosmetics
May 9, 2019

I think the app will work to receive conversions, we will see.
Still working on my website but my first impression is good.

Everyday Discount

i love it

Culinar Dream
Israel
June 13, 2018

This is a great App, and the customer service is very helpful. Thanks for exceptional service Amit :)

Uniform 99
June 24, 2020

Kami is very caring with your question. She makes sure you get it what you want. Thank you so much.

www.gicloudshop.com