Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Live Sales Pop Ups | A Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternative

Desoblivion |Official Website|

Tell us about your experience with Sales Pop for Social Proof: it very good so far thanks good app.

Retro Max Games

Cool app, exactly what I was looking for! Easy to use interface and easy to install. Got up and working in a few minutes.

TheBaddieBoutique

Love it. Just downloaded the app and it has already helped me with promoting sales and showing new customers that I make good sales on items.

Daisy Bella

Just started with the app but can say the service is excellent! Very helpful and pleasant! Always willing to help you- never a problem - 5 stars just for that

Our Blessed Bracelets

So far so good. Customer service was quick and helped me with my installation issue. Would love to see improvements on the manual order creations, it's a little confusing to start with. Other than that, it's perfect!

蓮清蔵 Hasu-Seizo

We just set up this app and realized that the sales that were done on the POS had a location different than our actual sale location. The team at Sales Pop was very responsive when we brought it up and helped us work through the issue. They were able to correct the code so that the location was correct. Great responsiveness and it was much appreciated.

No Fail Physique Transformation for Women

Worked easily right out of the box! Wish more developers made it so easy and functional! Also love the pro-active offer of free support

Muehl Fernandez COLLECTION

I love it..It works realy good!!! Thank you for this app.
And thanks for your help to grow my sells!

SavageDesiinger

Great app! The support team was fast and very helpful. They had it all setuped for me in just 30 mins

Unique Digital Designs

Works well, just as described and when I had a glitch they quickly jumped in and fixed it for me! Thanks!