Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Retro Max Games

Cool app, exactly what I was looking for! Easy to use interface and easy to install. Got up and working in a few minutes.

Daisy Bella

Just started with the app but can say the service is excellent! Very helpful and pleasant! Always willing to help you- never a problem - 5 stars just for that

Our Blessed Bracelets

So far so good. Customer service was quick and helped me with my installation issue. Would love to see improvements on the manual order creations, it's a little confusing to start with. Other than that, it's perfect!

蓮清蔵 Hasu-Seizo

We just set up this app and realized that the sales that were done on the POS had a location different than our actual sale location. The team at Sales Pop was very responsive when we brought it up and helped us work through the issue. They were able to correct the code so that the location was correct. Great responsiveness and it was much appreciated.

No Fail Physique Transformation for Women

Worked easily right out of the box! Wish more developers made it so easy and functional! Also love the pro-active offer of free support

SavageDesiinger

Great app! The support team was fast and very helpful. They had it all setuped for me in just 30 mins

Unique Digital Designs

Works well, just as described and when I had a glitch they quickly jumped in and fixed it for me! Thanks!

Samkaysgreen

the experience with this app sales pop was a very good experience thanks to kemi who helped me out and put me through the process. Thank you sales pop, thank you kemi, and thank you the whole team @ sales pop.

RaineBo Co

I couldnt get my app to work myself, so i emailed the store. They were fantastic and helped solve the problem straight away. So easy and helpful. Thanks so much :)

KoriTunes Music Shop

I really like how easy Sales Pop is to install, the app is user friendly, and best of all I don't have to write any code, or manually install for it to work! WIN!