Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

LondonMonnay

My experience with Kemi was wonderful. Kemi setup the Manual Pop up for my store which was amazing. Excited to see what the conversion rate will be. Thanks Kemi!

Everyday Discount

I think the app will work to receive conversions, we will see.
Still working on my website but my first impression is good.

hardcorecapper

Easy to use, and the customer service is quick and helpful. It's something that any store can easily use to increase conversion. Highly recommended!

readyplayerfun

Initially setting it up was a little confusing, especially when you don't have any orders to test it but once it was up and running it was extremely useful. Thanks!

OiOi

Easy to customize & great for conversion. Support team very helpful with answering questions. Thanks!

Squirrel Patrol & Co.

So far, so good. The interface is fairly straightforward; however, you can improve by being a little bit more clear on where to paste the code for HTML noobs like me! :)

My Kicks Clean

I love the way this app makes it so easy to advertise on fb. I would diffidently refer this app to a friend.

Nova & Knox

Super easy set-up and functionally perfect! A fantastic addition to any Shopify site! Creates a believable sense of urgency to generate sales.

Froogsy

Oh my god this app is insane, i promise you that is really crazy ! Big social proof. Your sales will explode !

Tie-Fly

Easy to install, free, customizable and automatically detects sales, does as advertised had an issue & customer support was super friendly & very prompt to respond & fix issue!!! If you'd like to see the app in action visit www.tieflyclothing.com. Tie - Fly appreciated & approved!!!